buying drones for mining ship?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ColManiac
x4

Re: buying drones for mining ship?

Post by ColManiac » Mon, 22. Oct 18, 11:17

Ok thanks. I think the drone factory in the starting systems is bugged. I tried again to buy mining drones, I still get an error saying not comaptable with any of my ships. I reluctantly finished the plot and opened up the locked system, can't rem3mber the names of the systems lol. But I found an argon mining drone station, I tried to buy from there and it worked. I had to buy as cargo to my freighter then I could transfer them from cargo to drones straight to my mining ship.

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Sun, 11. Nov 18, 03:16

Could it be that ur captured mining ship's drone bay was still destroyed when u tried to add drones at first?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 11. Nov 18, 11:19

@ iforgotmysocks: Sprondar covered that possibility two posts above yours. Since this thread has gone quiet now, I suspect the issue has been solved or shelved.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Sun, 11. Nov 18, 11:31

Alan Phipps wrote:
Sun, 11. Nov 18, 11:19
@ iforgotmysocks: Sprondar covered that possibility two posts above yours. Since this thread has gone quiet now, I suspect the issue has been solved or shelved.
Ya, he said it worked later using a different method. Seeing that this happend a while later might mean that the drone bay was repaired in the meantime and no actuall bug ever happend. Was just curious about it. :)

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”