So Bernd posts info, will he talk to the community to talk about what he said?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Skeeter
x3

So Bernd posts info, will he talk to the community to talk about what he said?

Post by Skeeter » Sat, 1. Oct 11, 01:36

As nice as him posting the info it is mostly stuff we knew of before. But what i hope happens is that Bernd comes and posts a bit more regular now and tries to answer some questions based from what he posted in the info. To clarify certain points. If not him personally then I hope he can get someone to do so that can answer posts correctly as he would.

If all he did was post info and run then that would be bad form.

I am really hoping he replies to this himself.
[ external image ]
7600x cpu 5.4ghz 32gb DDR5 5600mhz 6700XT 32" 1440p mon

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sat, 1. Oct 11, 01:51

I'd rather he spends his time on the game tbh, info will come out but it will slow, i acknowledge the anticipation and desire for info over changes that concern people but patience is a good idea

I don't want the CEO of the company spending his time debunking all the baseless speculation already here, I want him building the game and responding only to the high level stuff (which he's already doing)

Your wish has already been granted as he'd just ninja'd me in one thread so i'd just advise that you take your foot off the gas, 5 topics in the first few hours shows your excitement but ....patience grasshopper ;)

Nobody's gonna get all the answers especially on request from now to the day it's released, games can't be developed by consensus
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Skeeter
x3

Post by Skeeter » Sat, 1. Oct 11, 01:54

Actually I wonder what he does do for the game currently because it seems like he isnt in the office much but promoting the game doing articles, interviews. So I do not think the request is totally unrealistic.
[ external image ]
7600x cpu 5.4ghz 32gb DDR5 5600mhz 6700XT 32" 1440p mon

imperium3
x3tc

Post by imperium3 » Sat, 1. Oct 11, 23:32

Skeeter wrote:Actually I wonder what he does do for the game currently because it seems like he isnt in the office much but promoting the game doing articles, interviews. So I do not think the request is totally unrealistic.
Well I do recall him saying in an old X-news that he doesn't really do the coding these days because a lot of the modern coding is very different to what he is used to from the 90s. But he is the CEO, and even (or especially?) for a small company like Egosoft that must mean Bernd has a lot of demands on his time from all quarters, especially right now with a new game on the horizon.

I'm just grateful to have finally got some decent info...

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”