Trailers ans pictures

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Vitez
xr

Trailers ans pictures

Post by Vitez » Sun, 2. Oct 11, 09:23

Okay, so we don't really know when will Rebirth be released (Deepsilver and Egosoft says 2011, but at Gamescom and on some sites it's Q1 2012).
Let's be optimistic and say that they'll release (and finish) the game in 2011.... that's three months. And while I'm not someone who is obsessed with graphics I do have to say that I didn't SEE much of the game yet.
We have 1 debut trailer, 12 pics (on the site) and 3 concept arts.
Hit me if I'm wrong, but the games main slogen is still Trade - Fight - Build - Think, no? I'd really like to see how it works! Reunion had that (in one trailer) and 2 more others before release, while TC had a new trailer for every aspect - and I loved them! I always replayed them over and over again. And not one week before the release. I know trailers have the effect of making people speculate about the gamefeatures and comming up with ideas that wont be in the game - now with this new forum I think the speculations would stay within reality.
I'd like to see how the new asteroids look, the nebulas or different effects. So again, this new forum is a big step and satisfies my hunger for XR a bit, but I'd really like to see the game in motion (Trade-Fight-Build-Think, maybe one per month before release?) or a few screenies (like make a "Screenshot Saturday" when you post one screenshot every saturday. Again, Reunion had 200 pics released and I loved them and searching for new info and screens were the first thing I did everyday).

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”