Command

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

xenoncore123
x4

Command

Post by xenoncore123 » Sun, 2. Oct 11, 20:33

Can you build your own small ships instead of just building your own stations and capital ships.

one more thing will you be able to buy/build ships and then give them orders like in the previous games ?

caleb
x3tc

Re: Command

Post by caleb » Sun, 2. Oct 11, 22:07

xenoncore123 wrote:Can you build your own small ships instead of just building your own stations and capital ships.

one more thing will you be able to buy/build ships and then give them orders like in the previous games ?
Hi, we still do not have a huge amount of information, but it seems that the game will focus on capital ships and stations. They are being given a huge overhaul.

That does not mean that we cannot create and fly smaller ships. We will be able to control drones remotely, but it does not seem that they are the drones like we know them in the old X. They seem to be much more complex. I'm taking a wild guess here, but drones will most likely come in a lot of different sizes and flavors and they will be the replacements for M3/4/5 in the new game.

Those are just my guesses, I hope we have more information soon.

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Sun, 2. Oct 11, 23:12

My guess is that drones will be constructable.
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”