Player rep with factions

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

LTerSlash
x4

Player rep with factions

Post by LTerSlash » Mon, 3. Oct 11, 05:41

I known that the factions arent races now, but nothing more was comented on that.

What ill like to known if the game will be at some point, will permately ruining your reputation with a faction?

In TC and previus, no matter what you did, you could easily gain the rep again, thats very unrealistic. A guy who did something as serius as destroying a station or destroyer being full pardon just because it did 1 or 2 missions??? because some guy, that no one knows, gived you a mission and you completed it?

I wonder if there will be a point of no return.

Kor'ah
x4

Post by Kor'ah » Mon, 3. Oct 11, 08:57

Since they're already borrowing Freelancer's fast travel system. I really hope they borrow the general idea of that game's political system. A small number of official governments with many sub-factions nested inside of those. All with rivalries between each other and player actions raise/lower standings as expected. Criminal organizations are likewise divided up in the same manner.

It should be impossible to make everyone happy, but possible to have most of these faction neutral with careful political maneuvering.
[X3] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots
[X3T] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots in Terran Conflict

The mercenary code
There is no right or wrong.
There is no good or evil.
There is only the will of the client, and how much they're paying.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”