Capture Xenon Branch 9 Destroyer(K)?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Imari
x4

Post by Imari » Sat, 23. Nov 13, 16:57

I posted about Xenon K issues couple days back, the problem is not only construction drones and captains.

Problem is it doesn't have a docking platform because it uses cockpit hence requires pilot, not captain therefore we cannot park an engineer to repair modules leading construction uvrs being useless. In addition since it cannot accommodate defence officer, how can turrets fire? Furthermore no shipyard builds or has blueprints of Xenon K thus you cannot repair its hull or the turrets/jumpdrive/engines. Essentially its a dead ship.

Zervox

Post by Zervox » Mon, 25. Nov 13, 05:24

Doesn't really matter, if I can board a ship with 50 marines I expect to be able to take command of it even if it is fully automated. It's not as if the hardpoints of the ship etc is impossible to break free from AI control and add to your fleet.

Whats the point of allowing boarding on it to begin with if it will only make you lose all your marines and officer, afterall you've already ripped apart all their guns pretty easily(not really the most frightening of ships as I find even the basic freighters to be a more impressionable opponents than the Branch 9K which supposedly is a "destroyer"(A)) I just want it because it looks like a space larva :P

You will be assimilated.
I will add your technological distinctiveness to my fleet!!

vargata
x3ap

Post by vargata » Mon, 25. Nov 13, 05:42

Zervox wrote:Doesn't really matter, if I can board a ship with 50 marines I expect to be able to take command of it even if it is fully automated. It's not as if the hardpoints of the ship etc is impossible to break free from AI control and add to your fleet.

Whats the point of allowing boarding on it to begin with if it will only make you lose all your marines and officer, afterall you've already ripped apart all their guns pretty easily(not really the most frightening of ships as I find even the basic freighters to be a more impressionable opponents than the Branch 9K which supposedly is a "destroyer"(A)) I just want it because it looks like a space larva :P

You will be assimilated.
I will add your technological distinctiveness to my fleet!!
they doesnt have it cos xenon ships were added to the game after they failed to release it on xbox. before the pc release they might realized it will not be an x game without xenon so they have added a few. apparently their AI is absolutely off. /just note how the xenon L is the only X3 ship ingame/

jesdyr
x4

Post by jesdyr » Mon, 25. Nov 13, 17:19

not sure why but when capping a K I was getting horrible FPS. Something about that ship was really causing issues.

sundernet
x4

Re: Capture Xenon Branch 9 Destroyer(K)?

Post by sundernet » Sun, 17. Mar 19, 23:00

I come across the nexus site and they found a way to board the k9 destroyer...
https://www.nexusmods.com/xrebirth/mods/336?tab=files

If anyone is still interested, althoughm i wonder if it works on VR version too
COMPUTER SPECS
[Mobo] ASRock Extreme4
[CPU] Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8600k 3.60Ghz 6Core
[Cooling] Criorig C7
[Video] Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 8GB
[Harddrive] CM500 500GB SSD
[Harddrive] Seagate Baraccuda 2TB
[Disc Player] - Portable Slim Drive USB 3.0

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”