Storage Depot (Where is the Warehouse)

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ZaphodBeeblebrox
x4

Storage Depot (Where is the Warehouse)

Post by ZaphodBeeblebrox » Wed, 3. Sep 14, 08:33

I have 12 Trading ships in my squad, do to prolems with the supply of certain wares, essential to building stations, I have hacked shipyard container storage.

My Trading ships are filling up with goods that are very hard to shift, there being no real market for these wares.

So what I really need is some sort of storage depot. One I can send my ships to to offload these slow turnaround goods.

Then when a trade opportunity does arise I can use the depot to supply the wares for sale.
Last edited by ZaphodBeeblebrox on Mon, 8. Sep 14, 09:59, edited 1 time in total.
It was a woman who drove me to drink... you know I never went back and thanked her.

Don't try to outweird me, three-eyes. I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

Miniding
x4

Post by Miniding » Wed, 3. Sep 14, 09:00

we don't have for now any station build possibility to do so... maybe it'll be possible in the future to have a headquarter to do so....

hope too!
Miniding
X3 Reunion - X3 Terran Conflict - X3 Albion Prelude - X Rebirth - X4 CE...

ZaphodBeeblebrox
x4

Rogueys Site Mentions a warehouse

Post by ZaphodBeeblebrox » Mon, 8. Sep 14, 10:01

ON Rogueys site there is mention of a storage facility called the Warehouse.

I have not found it in the encylopedia.

Does anybody know anything about this station?
It was a woman who drove me to drink... you know I never went back and thanked her.

Don't try to outweird me, three-eyes. I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

rguy1
x3tc

Post by rguy1 » Mon, 8. Sep 14, 17:34

On Steam there is a mod for Albion trade station that can hold lots of different wares. Problem is you have less control over the station manager then other stations :cry:

wolf382
x3tc

Mining Base

Post by wolf382 » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 04:59

Is there anyway to setup a mining base? Maybe you have different mining ships that would mine different resources and then once full deposit them in one stations or ship.
If the miners deposit in a large ship could that ship then drop the load off into a station.
I remember doing something like that in the old X games. But can't find a way to do it in Xrebirth.

Miniding
x4

Post by Miniding » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 08:44

There is no, at least for now, homebase with any wares deposit...

It's been asked by other... but no clue of that possibility for now... sorry
Miniding
X3 Reunion - X3 Terran Conflict - X3 Albion Prelude - X Rebirth - X4 CE...

Assailer
x4

Warehouse

Post by Assailer » Fri, 19. Sep 14, 12:48

I was thinking to stockpile certain type of ware, just buy and store them to a storage facility until price goes up.

This of course would only work if AI wouldn't cheat-in resources when it needs to build a ship, or fix a ruined station.

Right now i have a few ships with ware i cannot sell (as there is no demand yet)... I would rather just dump them to a warehouse...

Frank Johnson

Mod

Post by Frank Johnson » Fri, 26. Sep 14, 18:43

There is a MOD which will allow you to build an Exchange like the one owned by PMC in Albion/Far Out/The Big Empty.

On a brief glance i thought this would allow a player to stockpile stuff and it works like a station so you can open it to trades with other factions.

Let me know if I am wrong.

Correction
The MOD in the steam workshop is called Albion Trade Station.
AMD phenum II x4
GTX760
8gig ram
LG 27" monitor 1920x1080
All evil needs to flurish is for good people to do.....nothing

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”