stuff still messed up?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Artean
x4

Re: I'm back.. Interested in playing Xr again.. is it worth it now ?

Post by Artean » Sat, 4. Oct 14, 21:15

yoyolll wrote:
Earth ultimatum IV. wrote:Bugs are solved out for 99,99999%, and the remaining ones bugs are mostly irrevelant and don't affect gameplay at all.
I disagree with the rest of your post, but that is just your opinion. But this one bit is an outright lie. There are PLENTY of bugs. They are NOT irrelevant. They absolutely effect gameplay.

Go take a look in the bugs forum. Check out all the economy bugs that are completely ignored.
Sure there are bugs left and there probably always will be, just as with former x titles and every other complex game. However, I have during the latest weeks spend about 30 hours with 2.5 beta trading, fighting, capturing, doing missions and building, and have yet to come across any game breaking bug.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - D.N.A

Santi
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by Santi » Sat, 4. Oct 14, 21:42

New game start in Freeplay and no problems, there are some bugs but most of those do have a work around as simple as leaving the zone or just taking in/out of squad the ship that is causing problems. Gameplay is very smooth if you know what you are doing, buying a new ship and no installing cargolifters is just asking for trouble down the line for example. By the way high end products demand in 2.50 did have a boost with the new shipyards, and seriously, check mods as some awesome stuff is being done by the community modders.
A por ellos que son pocos y cobardes

jojorne
x4

Post by jojorne » Sun, 5. Oct 14, 04:50

first run in 2.50 those terrans killed me on sight ¬¬
guess i have shot on one freighter or...
had to reload...
then the first hack station mission blocked my ui...
had to wait a bit just running around

but yeah! im enjoying it better now then before...

tho its not a fun game yet... not even close to a x3 to me ><

gotta give some credit, x3 is an old robust game

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Sun, 5. Oct 14, 13:00

2.50 will be Rebirth as it should have been when originally released, some bugs still for sure, but good performance overall and probably all game ruining bugs have been killed already.

And now you can evolve from scratch more or less like in previous x games, just earn a little with your long range scanner and buy the appropriate gigurum for your dealings.

Earth Ultimatum IV.
x4

Post by Earth Ultimatum IV. » Sun, 5. Oct 14, 13:08

Long-range scanning is rather dumb, I'd say.
This is better, and especially, more entertaining:

1) fly to any dock (don't dock however)

2) open the details of that dock, search for BLACK MARKETEERS

3) if you found one, click "plot course", then dock at the dock which has a Black Marketeer in it

4) smalltalk the Black Marketeer, and buy EVERYTHING he has in his inventory

5) repeat steps 1, 2 and 3

6) sell all your wares to the second black marketeer

Voilá, you've got profit.
Just avoid those police patrols. Seriously.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”