(Will/Do you want) next DLC include a buildable Personal HUB/Shipyard for player?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Do you want Shipyard / Personal Hub for next DLC?

Poll ended at Thu, 29. Oct 15, 19:01

Yes
75%
No
14%
Other (describe)
10%

Total votes: 69

-Skipp-
x4

Post by -Skipp- » Mon, 2. Nov 15, 21:45

that's actually not a bad idea. they could make it a long-term mission in one of the upcoming DLCs so you actually have to earn it first.

It doesn't have to be that "unique" - the stations are already ingame - they could use those assets, and just mark it as a player station like the rest of them - just maybe add your own shipyard for repairs and restocking on drones and changing skins.

I also once wished for a similar mission that would enable you to change skunk's interior so you're not stuck to a "single ship". But then egosoft patched multiple interiors and you could just buy them :D

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Mon, 2. Nov 15, 22:06

sysryn wrote:they could make it a long-term mission in one of the upcoming DLCs so you actually have to earn it first.

[...] - just maybe add your own shipyard for repairs and restocking on drones and changing skins.
I like those ideas. Plus, you could then add other missions that would unlock access to building certain unique ship models. They have a few nice unused models in stock already. (I'm thinking about these "Golem" and "Moebius" fighters that no shipyard produces) It would add some end-game objectives.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”