Different Behavior in V4.30

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 12. Dec 17, 21:50

@ all: If you really want the devs to see issues such as those posted above, the best place is in a new or continued thread that deals with just one type or group of similar issues placed in the Public Beta forum here. The more in-game information and examples given, the better.

Game-stoppers and important things that seriously don't work as they are designed to can be posted as single issue topics in Rebirth Tech Sp forum.

The devs rarely have the time to sift through threads with lists of quite different issues and sometimes with little in the way of information for reproducing them.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Wed, 13. Dec 17, 06:42

Alan Phipps wrote:@ all: If you really want the devs to see issues such as those posted above, the best place is in a new or continued thread that deals with just one type or group of similar issues placed in the Public Beta forum here. The more in-game information and examples given, the better.

Game-stoppers and important things that seriously don't work as they are designed to can be posted as single issue topics in Rebirth Tech Sp forum.

The devs rarely have the time to sift through threads with lists of quite different issues and sometimes with little in the way of information for reproducing them.
Hi,

my intention, when I started the thread was a different one: A guide for players what differences to expect.

cu
Rainer

ajime
x4

Post by ajime » Wed, 13. Dec 17, 09:28

Good to know. At least i would have an expectation on it. I was totally annoyed with combat in devires with the yellow hud ring and yellow background. along with the super small current target out of screen objects. Took a really long time to get accustomed to it and I'm really sure most people wont have such patience for it.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”