Where to find Fusion Reactors to build first station?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Threepsie
x4

Where to find Fusion Reactors to build first station?

Post by Threepsie » Wed, 20. Dec 17, 00:31

Hello,

I'm currently running the game on V4.30 (vanilla - no mods installed) and am having issues finding Fusion Reactors in order to progress my story (building the first Forge station in DeVries). Could anyone point out where I find these components?

I've done some research and noticed there is another similar thread on the forum here.

This thread refers to an external site (Roguey.co.uk) where it lists three stations in the Albion sector and three stations in the Omicron Lyrae system. I'm currently in the assumption that I need to progress the story to access the Omicron Lyrae system (since I haven't discoverd it yet!).

The mentioned locations:

Code: Select all

(1) Albion » Ascendancy » Buried Treasure » Ship Tech Fab #2 (Fusion Core Fac module)
(2) Albion » Ascendancy » Forge-Welded Mail » Ship Tech Fab #3 (Fusion Core Fac module)
(3) Albion » Ascendancy » Shady Vault » URV Parts Supply #4 (Fusion Core Fac module)
(4) Omicron Lyrae » Commerce Core » The Fallen Kingdom » URV Integration #4 (Fusion Core Fac module)
(5) Omicron Lyrae » Devoid Clime » Keen Chant » TechnoCore Hi-E #4 (Fusion Core Fac module)
(6) Omicron Lyrae » Eclipse Clouds » Pearly Shore » TechnoCore Hi-E #4 (Fusion Core Fac module)
I've scanned all Ship Tech Fab structure components (100%) in both (1) and (2) and tried to find all trade interaction hub locations on the stations. And at (3) I do see the URV structure on the zone map, but it is invisible (as are some enemy ships that should be there according to that same zone map, but are in fact not).

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated! (-:

Many thanks!

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Wed, 20. Dec 17, 05:25

Hi,

you need to scan all infopoints at the factories. Afterward you can see their production cycles, and know, when exactly FGs are produced (in ~100s bunches). Send a freighter of yours in as soon as the offer appears, because they are direly needed everywhere and the offer only stands for some seconds.

Another possibility (also for the equally rare RMPs): If you have the HoL DLC installed you can buy your wares there as well.

cu
Rainer

Threepsie
x4

Post by Threepsie » Wed, 20. Dec 17, 21:24

Aha. This piece of advice really helped. Halfway there!

Many thanks! The waiting game has begun...!

Raevyan
x4

Post by Raevyan » Wed, 20. Dec 17, 23:02

You could also lurk around stations that buy Fusion reactors and steal them, either using hacker drone or by capturing the freighters.

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Thu, 21. Dec 17, 05:22

rene6740 wrote:You could also lurk around stations that buy Fusion reactors and steal them, either using hacker drone or by capturing the freighters.
Hi,

yes, the X games always offer more than one solution to each problem.

cu
Rainer

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”