Noob question

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ajime
x4

Post by ajime » Sat, 30. Dec 17, 13:13

Quick Q. Is there a ship xyz coordinate indicator or maybe a mod for it?

hisazul
xr

Post by hisazul » Sun, 31. Dec 17, 07:19

Not in vanilla, game. Mod certainly can have that function, which ones do I do not know, hell something like that can be pulled from save file if all else fails or from memory. Not sure why want it tho.
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein

ajime
x4

Post by ajime » Mon, 1. Jan 18, 08:37

hisazul wrote:Not in vanilla, game. Mod certainly can have that function, which ones do I do not know, hell something like that can be pulled from save file if all else fails or from memory. Not sure why want it tho.
im trying to find certain zones noted in FO on rogueys site but still failing atm :(

hisazul
xr

Post by hisazul » Mon, 1. Jan 18, 19:42

ajime wrote:
hisazul wrote:Not in vanilla, game. Mod certainly can have that function, which ones do I do not know, hell something like that can be pulled from save file if all else fails or from memory. Not sure why want it tho.
im trying to find certain zones noted in FO on rogueys site but still failing atm :(
Ahhh. I can see that one... had my own issues finding some :P Some of them were pretty damn hard to find, try fishing for missions that's what I did for at least one I could never find on my own it was way below eclipse or something. Zones in FO can be tricky to spot due to distance, hazard effects and lack of stations or I guess clusters of massive stations and lack of highways :twisted: Personally tho, I found that part to be fairly charming.
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”