rising tide mission

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Buzz2005
x4

rising tide mission

Post by Buzz2005 » Fri, 19. Jan 18, 18:57

So I got that mission and everything was fine until the sabotage part
Have to sabotage production on a teladi water station, got to the part and entered my trojan and started the hack
But I failed and did a restart and NOW I cant seem to start the hack anymore
I get to the I icon and dont have the option anymore only attack as Im in albion still, did a restart and a previous load of save ( always have 3 saves ) and its the same
Did not put any mods in between or anything different
I have some mods but It was all working fine until now

And on top of that my 2 taranis dont attack UA faction ships (they are enemys yes ) when I put them on patrol or attack all enemys in zone
but UA ships did attack my trader ship and destroyed it
And UA ships dont attack my 2 taranis, maybe after some time they will but are busy with other NPC ships???
The 2 taranis did attack all reviers ships in DeVries zone with my URV station

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 19. Jan 18, 20:54

If you have broken a key part of that mission (the sabotage part in this case) then you *might* have to abort the entire Rising Tide mission and start the mission again from scratch when it is next offered. An explanation from a dev.

UA/CAR ships attack any TRADE ship (regardless of player rep) and never a FIGHT ship unless attacked first.

The TU authorities do not care what UA/CAR do in TU-owned space and do not show them as an enemy even when they are attacking TU assets. It seems that your warships are using the local TU authority as a guide to who the enemies are.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”