Any way to extend station secret mission discovery range?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Bawtzki
xr

Any way to extend station secret mission discovery range?

Post by Bawtzki » Fri, 27. Apr 18, 15:49

Hi everyone

I started playing Rebirth a few days ago and I'm really enjoying it. I started with the Verge Explorer game start and spent the last 30h or so mostly exploring and fighting. My current goal is to get the mk5 shields (already have engines) as well as a full mk3 weapon set - I've read that some of these are gated behind secret missions which I'm having a little trouble finding. Is there a way to increase the range at which those icons pop up so I don't have to hug the stations when I look for them?

RainerPrem
x4

Re: Any way to extend station secret mission discovery range?

Post by RainerPrem » Sat, 28. Apr 18, 13:28

Bawtzki wrote:Hi everyone

I started playing Rebirth a few days ago and I'm really enjoying it. I started with the Verge Explorer game start and spent the last 30h or so mostly exploring and fighting. My current goal is to get the mk5 shields (already have engines) as well as a full mk3 weapon set - I've read that some of these are gated behind secret missions which I'm having a little trouble finding. Is there a way to increase the range at which those icons pop up so I don't have to hug the stations when I look for them?
If you want to continue playing an unmodified ("vanilla") game you have to live with that. If not, you can ask this question in the S&M forum.

Welcome to our friendly community.

cu
Rainer

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”