General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RainerPrem
x4

Re: Some noob questions

Post by RainerPrem » Tue, 2. Oct 18, 06:38

ConorC wrote:
Mon, 1. Oct 18, 18:54
Cheers Bitvoid, I'll get my Rahanas to grab the stuff.
Hi,

If you haven't noticed: The architect sets up trade offers for everything she needs. You can see them in the trade offers list.

cu
Rainer

ConorC
x4

Post by ConorC » Tue, 2. Oct 18, 11:38

Cheers Rainer

Virusboy
x4

Post by Virusboy » Sat, 6. Oct 18, 13:51

I`m not hi jacking this thread but I do have a noob question. You`d think after 700+ hours i'd know for sure but.....

If I built and / or supplied everything the ROC could possibly ever want would they start expanding?
Does the game have it in it, to allow the NPC factions to build new stations of whatever they decide is necessary wherever they decide?

I realize there is no conquest per say but I`m just talking their owned sectors.

I have built so many stations in OL I got a lot of what they might want anyway. I know that there are faction specific resources that may need to be produced but the real question is, is there any point to it, will they start to rebuild devries themselves?

atavistuk
x4

Post by atavistuk » Sat, 6. Oct 18, 14:56

As far as I know, outside of a couple of stations they try to build ONLY during the Campaign... No. No-one builds new stations.

ajime
x4

Post by ajime » Thu, 18. Oct 18, 04:02

Virusboy wrote:
Sat, 6. Oct 18, 13:51
I`m not hi jacking this thread but I do have a noob question. You`d think after 700+ hours i'd know for sure but.....

If I built and / or supplied everything the ROC could possibly ever want would they start expanding?
Does the game have it in it, to allow the NPC factions to build new stations of whatever they decide is necessary wherever they decide?

I realize there is no conquest per say but I`m just talking their owned sectors.

I have built so many stations in OL I got a lot of what they might want anyway. I know that there are faction specific resources that may need to be produced but the real question is, is there any point to it, will they start to rebuild devries themselves?
if you played long enough after the main campaign you will see a few stations cropping up in MA. it's probably scripted though.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”