Rising Tide mission wont appear

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Axeface
x4

Rising Tide mission wont appear

Post by Axeface » Thu, 15. Nov 18, 22:06

Hello, does anyone know how to get Rising Tide to appear? There is no information in game, and searches online say that I have to be friendly with Uguras Armaments (something like that). I did that and am at rep level 16, and i've flown all over Fields of Opportunity checking for the mission... nothing. Any help?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Rising Tide mission wont appear

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 16. Nov 18, 11:16

This might help. Good luck. (Thread moved from Tech Sp forum)
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Axeface
x4

Post by Axeface » Sat, 17. Nov 18, 05:28

Thanks, I had already seen that thread though and I posted it in tech support because I think its actually a bug. I searched and found nothing more than rumours about the actual functionality/start pre-requisites of the mission.
EG, from the thread you linked:-
I personally don't know whether that speech is a prerequisite for the The Rising Tide mission chain or not.
My gut feeling is that its a 'non teladi start' bug (I doubt its Teladi-start-only by design) or perhaps a 'savegame was started long before a fix was made' issue.

SirNukes
x4

Post by SirNukes » Sat, 17. Nov 18, 06:02

You might already know this, but the mission is found on the side of a station and not on the BB. I found mine while scanning Overwatch, iirc.

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Sat, 17. Nov 18, 09:34

Hi,

the only time I got this mission was when I entered Fields of Opportunity as the first ship of my fleet ever, i.e. BEFORE the gate from deVries to Omicron Lyrae opened and made FoO a shortcut between Albion and OL. In that case, Uguras was neutral to me, and I found the mission outside the station in Hissed Syllable.

cu
Rainer

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”