is it possible to play X Rebirth with both DLCs and Version 3.52 via Steam?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Berni
x4

is it possible to play X Rebirth with both DLCs and Version 3.52 via Steam?

Post by Berni » Fri, 18. Jan 19, 10:13

i'm asking this, because it looks like the UFO mod was the only decent capital ship AI-mod that worked proper^^

...i've tried various 4.3 combat mods like CES, Miscellaneous Combat Tweaks, Captain and Defense Officer AI Overhaul and so on, but none of them worked fine for me :(

sometimes capital ships just didn't move to the hostile ship after an attack command, sometimes they didn't engange after all...

i have 5-stars officers in my capital ships, but i don't know, why they are so super passiv and unresponsive! they should protect me and kill everything that's attacking me, but most of the time, they are passive or fly somewhere around miles away from me :gruebel:

so i would give X Rebirth a fresh start with 3.52 and UFO :)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: is it possible to play X Rebirth with both DLCs and Version 3.52 via Steam?

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 18. Jan 19, 17:59

You cannot roll-back to older versions of a game on Steam.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Berni
x4

Re: is it possible to play X Rebirth with both DLCs and Version 3.52 via Steam?

Post by Berni » Sat, 19. Jan 19, 11:31

hmm... i know installing some older game versions via steam client works fine for fallout 4 e.g.^^
i just hoped, someone here has done it already with X rebirth...

what about the DLCs? would HoL work with 3.52, or was HoL released after the 3.52 patch?

thanks

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”