Transfering Fusion cores from my station in Albion to Canteran shipyard.

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

FlightJunkie
x4

Transfering Fusion cores from my station in Albion to Canteran shipyard.

Post by FlightJunkie » Sat, 28. Sep 19, 17:54

SOLVED!!!!! I had forgotten about the transfer wares order! The job is well underway. :D

So I finally got my self a new Mobo with a ryzen 2600x CPU, 16gigs of ram and a beafy SSD. The game finally is more than playable compared to my nearly 10 year old i5 750 CPU and that old brick of an HDD.

So I finally decided to seriously get into it after quite a few years. I started the story, and before I got kicked to devries I started farming everything, captured ships, lock boxes and all sorts of illicit goods. I ended up with enough Cr to buy a ship tech fab. I knew those fusion cores were a hot item. More than 50 million credits later it was ready. It took a while and like 10 more million to start producing stuff, but it eventually got there. Two container and two energy Gigurums were assigned to ferry supplies to my station.

In the meantime I bought a Sequana to mine ice and a Nedhelm for ores. I also captured two Titurels and repaired them to use as defense to my ships. I prepared to take my ships with me. had them all set near the gate. Thinking that only my Rahanas will get impounded. I crossed the gate and the entire fleet was gone.

So until I get to the part where I get them back I decided to start a water business in Devries. The problem is that Devries has a serious lack of fusion reactor producing facilities and anything I try to make won't ever be completed. This is a problem for the story too since I have to build a story important station at some point.

Meanwhile back in Albion, neutral factions keep bringing me supplies, but my Gigurums stopped doing anything, possibly, due to the hostility of many of the stations. I thought of bringing them to devries to assist in my new future water purification station. I thought I could load my Container gigurums with fusion cores and trade them to the shipyard in devries. Problem is that the fusion cores are gone as soon as they are build. Is there a way to withhold a butch for my gigurums to bring to devries and sell it to the shipyard there?
this is not a xenon-> :xenon: its a Borg

RainerPrem
x4

Re: Transfering Fusion cores from my station in Albion to Canteran shipyard.

Post by RainerPrem » Mon, 30. Sep 19, 07:12

FlightJunkie wrote:
Sat, 28. Sep 19, 17:54
SOLVED!!!!! I had forgotten about the transfer wares order! The job is well underway. :D
It's nice to see more players in Rebirth.

Apart from your solution, there are several things to help you during the era of PMC hate.

1) Do you own the Home of Light expansion? You can buy everything there you don't get in Albion.
2) Did you install trade agents in the "southern" part of Albion? There are a number of stations which are not owned by PMC.

Have fun
Rainer

FlightJunkie
x4

Post by FlightJunkie » Mon, 30. Sep 19, 12:50

RainerPrem wrote:
Mon, 30. Sep 19, 07:12
FlightJunkie wrote:

Apart from your solution, there are several things to help you during the era of PMC hate.

1) Do you own the Home of Light expansion? You can buy everything there you don't get in Albion.
2) Did you install trade agents in the "southern" part of Albion? There are a number of stations which are not owned by PMC.

Have fun
Rainer
Here is the thing, I don't know where I get trade agents. I heard about them, but I can't seem to be able to find any

P.S: I don't have home of light. Might get it, depending on how I feel when I finish the story.
this is not a xenon-> :xenon: its a Borg

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Mon, 30. Sep 19, 16:01

FlightJunkie wrote:
Mon, 30. Sep 19, 12:50
RainerPrem wrote:
FlightJunkie wrote:

Have fun
Rainer
Here is the thing, I don't know where I get trade agents. I heard about them, but I can't seem to be able to find any

P.S: I don't have home of light. Might get it, depending on how I feel when I finish the story.
you get trade agents by doing the small talk mini game with certain npcs on stations. best bet is to go to the stations admin dock where the station manager is and wait for them to yack about the xenon or whatever and then "ask for trade updates". That's the equivalent of putting a satellite near a station in other X games.

To make it easy for you, com the station's trade manager and ask them how to find them, you'll get nav points straight to em. (select the station from the zone map and hit info and then com).
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Tue, 1. Oct 19, 08:28

FlightJunkie wrote:
Mon, 30. Sep 19, 12:50
RainerPrem wrote:
FlightJunkie wrote:

Have fun
Rainer

As Vertigo already wrote you need to do the Smalltalk game once per station. Note that only people you can NOT hire will offer to be trade agents. Normally I scout the staff quarters since the more people are in one room the bigger the probability that one will start talking.

The HoL DLC is really worth its money. There are a lot of strange sectors to discover, you can build the warehouse station type, and can kill a lot of Xenon. There's also a place where you can always find and board an enemy Arawn.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”