Highway crashes and exit from Superhighway: 1423442KM from anything, help [Q&A CPP-4]

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Tanjitsu

Post by Tanjitsu » Sat, 23. Nov 13, 23:15

Does seem to have fixed the major highway crash :)

Wana
x3ap

Post by Wana » Sat, 23. Nov 13, 23:35

i have numerous highway crash with 1.16 and 1.17
as long as "take me to..." when asking my rahanas to take me somewhere.

tonight, i tried to rise X rebirth tasking priority to High (in windows tasking manager).

i have no crash since. Highway exits are very fluid.

got an i7 3770k.

theslay

Post by theslay » Sun, 24. Nov 13, 01:05

No more crash since the hotfix, that's great to be able to play again !

Crix
x3tc

Post by Crix » Sun, 24. Nov 13, 03:02

I think they are still there but it's much better. I did have a crash exiting a highway early. Right before the crash the game starting getting jumpy like if the game world was loading around it or something or like if anyone remembers Skyrim when it first came out it would stutter really bad like it was loading the world as you would move forward. Usually happens when you would run or ride a horse. In this case the highway.

M41den

Post by M41den » Sun, 24. Nov 13, 21:16

The crashing has stopped now. Still can't trade. Cargo ship seem to stall (sometimes when loading sometimes when unloading but 90% of the time for both) and won't move. Clearing the trade and moving sectors so they join you gets them moving again. Try trading again and same thing happens. Took me so many attempts for the 100 energy cells! I still have hope though....... :headbang:

darthmoll
x4

Post by darthmoll » Sun, 24. Nov 13, 21:27

M41den wrote:The crashing has stopped now. Still can't trade. Cargo ship seem to stall (sometimes when loading sometimes when unloading but 90% of the time for both) and won't move. Clearing the trade and moving sectors so they join you gets them moving again. Try trading again and same thing happens. Took me so many attempts for the 100 energy cells! I still have hope though....... :headbang:
trade system isnt working qith 1.17 and hotfix. we need to wait till tech support comes online and work a new patch so the game works again. :(((((

M41den

Post by M41den » Sun, 24. Nov 13, 22:03

darthmoll wrote:
M41den wrote:The crashing has stopped now. Still can't trade. Cargo ship seem to stall (sometimes when loading sometimes when unloading but 90% of the time for both) and won't move. Clearing the trade and moving sectors so they join you gets them moving again. Try trading again and same thing happens. Took me so many attempts for the 100 energy cells! I still have hope though....... :headbang:
trade system isnt working qith 1.17 and hotfix. we need to wait till tech support comes online and work a new patch so the game works again. :(((((
Ok, Thanks for the info. Here's to the next fix :roll:

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”