Plot is stuck after prison-break at the Arawn jumping out [Q&A CPP-5]

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jabulba
x3tc

[BUG] Fly to: HOA Arawn does nothing

Post by Jabulba » Mon, 18. Nov 13, 19:10

SPOILERALERT: After boarding the ship and NOT docking to jump you are left alone to escape the fight. The mission is updated and you have to fly to HOA Arawn but when you get there nothing happens. I tried waiting, docking and even crashing full speed on it. I get stuck inside the ship yet the mission doesn't continue.

here's the save file part for the mission:

<mission id="9290" active="1" name="Prison Break" description="Crews of impounded ships and many Heart of Albion supporters are being held on Prison Ships throughout Albion. Prepare for the boarding operation. Find and hire a Marine Officer to lead the operation. You can acquire Marines through a Recruiting Officer on stations. Furthermore, hire a Captain so you're prepared for a getaway." faction="heartofalbion" type="plot" level="medium" abortable="0">
<briefing>
<objective step="1" type="board" text="Taranis"/>
<objective step="2" type="protect" text="HOA Construction Vessel" active="1"/>
</briefing>
<objective type="flyto" text="HOA Arawn">
<targets>
<target id="[0x89cb9]"/>
</targets>
</objective>
</mission>

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 03:24

I had posted my own thread until I've seen yours, so I deleted mine and post here, same thing

Original post.

"In the mission to capture the taranis once everyone is prepared to jump if you don't get to jump in time you get the coordinates to join the fleet by traveling there.

Once you get there the captain of the Aran still tells you "Prepare to jump out!" and mission objective is to fly to the capital ship and even if you land or get on top nothing happens.

Here is the file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Mv-H ... sp=sharing

mattek1979
x4

Post by mattek1979 » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 07:23

This should be stickied as a known bug. A lot of people is experiencing the same issue. Awaiting fix. Only solution yet is reload and make the dock before the jump. I'm skipping the campaign til it's fixed there's a lot of issues at the moment.

pr0nflakes
x4

Post by pr0nflakes » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 08:36

Also if you dock at a ship just as they hit the jump sequence you get trapped on board.
Char becomes frozen and ui is unusable.

Mastercyclone3D

Plot is stuck after prison-break at the Arawn jumping out [Q&A CPP-5]

Post by Mastercyclone3D » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 09:58

I have the mission that is stuck it won't go no where I done this 3 times already I even gone back before this mission was started

Here the mission picture
http://imageshack.us/a/img209/307/8j7r.jpg

Here the fleet that was in the sector this is when I was done protecting the HDA Constructions Vessel that had the prisons people onboard
http://imageshack.us/a/img209/861/36mu.jpg

And here is where is it stuck. I had to go out run a fleet of bad guys and go meet up with The Arawn and the captain doesn't want to speak to me all he said was "Prepare to jump out" I even dock on the ship and I seen him in the ship he said the same things "Prepare to jump out". I am stuck can anyone help me out? I don't know what to do
http://imageshack.us/a/img822/8441/t7ld.jpg

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 11:21

There was an issue with that part of the mission if you miss the ships jumping out. It will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Information added to the sticky.
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 11:24

There is an issue with that part of the mission that hopefully will make it into the next patch.

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 16:02

GReat news, thank you!

Blackoth
x3ap

Post by Blackoth » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 17:14

I can also confirm that after you have found the prison ship and captured it, if you dock with another ship at 0:00 the game effectively dies. The UI locks up and you cant do anything but reload or quit.

mattek1979
x4

patch 1.16 fixed one plot breaker

Post by mattek1979 » Fri, 22. Nov 13, 18:40

patch 1.16 fixed plot after
Spoiler
Show
ship capture when missing jump out

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”