Scan does not work In the beta - resolved

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

xfusion342
xr

Scan does not work In the beta - resolved

Post by xfusion342 » Thu, 5. Jan 17, 18:14

I have been trying to figure out how to use the Scan mode to locate a new ship. But for some reason no matter what i press and yes iv tryed every key + shift no luck. Dont know what to do because in control setting their is no scan button.

Can some one please tell me what to do. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
i Just want the update plz

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 5. Jan 17, 18:34

Scan modes can be selected through the main menu, which you can open by pressing Enter and selecting the "Modes" option (1).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

xfusion342
xr

Post by xfusion342 » Thu, 5. Jan 17, 18:48

yes thanks i figured it out the mission just used the wrong icon misled me.

And im new to the game aka hopeless. :cry:
i Just want the update plz

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 5. Jan 17, 19:05

If you're new to the game, you shouldn't play the beta version. ;) The beta version is mainly for testing and reporting bugs right now.

If you want to learn more about the game I suggest watching a couple of video tutorials. The egosoft created ones are linked in the game in the Tutorials menu already. A more extensive list, also containing videos created by players, is available in the X Rebirth wiki here. Apart from that, the X Rebirth wiki has a lot more information about different topics to offer. Of course, you can also ask specific questions about the game in the X Rebirth Universe forum, which is the correct place for gameplay questions.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”