CellFab Matrix and Metalworks Yard managers not sending profits

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

CellFab Matrix and Metalworks Yard managers not sending profits

Post by RAVEN.myst » Tue, 19. Sep 17, 23:26

I have experienced this one since a much earlier version (currently playing 4.10 vanilla, with TO and HoL, campaign game)

I typically give CellFab Matrix (Albion model, not tested with HoL model or with OmLy MegaCellFab) managers 5-10 million credit budgets (tending to the lower limit, usually.) With other stations, profits generally get sent when balance exceeds 150% of budget (low-tech stations and warehouses) to 200% of budget (higher tech stations), but with these, I have observed the balance get to 25 million (250-500% of budget) and still keep climbing, without a fund transfer taking place (I seem to recall balances of 40-50 million in previous playthroughs, but am not 100% sure - however, to date I'm not seeing any transfers from CFM managers, so it's quite possible it keeps increasing without a ceiling.)

EDIT: Additional: Metalworks Yards appear to suffer from the same malady (in current game, MWY budget set to around 5 million, current balance over 24 million, no transfers.)

EDIT: Update: My first Metalworks Yard's (with its 5 million budgetary allocation) balance has now exceeded 51 million.

EDIT: Crystal Supplier also subject to this issue. It seems that stations of a certain tier and nature are affected (all of these use mining ships, for example, on all production modules.)

EDIT: Med Dispensary also suffering the same issue (allocated budget ~5 million, current balance over 37 million), which contradicts the previous supposition (also not supported by the fact that Water Distillery, which uses mined resources on both of its production modules, is working correctly)
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Tue, 3. Oct 17, 19:46

UPDATE:
Both Cell Fab Matrix manager accounts are now at almost 60 million (budget of 5 million)
Metalworks Yard manager account now at 77 million (budget of 5 million)
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”