Started new game - mod issue

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

hartza76
x4

Started new game - mod issue

Post by hartza76 » Tue, 26. Dec 17, 21:03

I started finaly new game after Years of playing same game. When try buy at least scanners from Mechanic. When i click buy the interaction screen vanishes and im stuck, i only get of it via reloading game.
example shields, weapons etc. i can buy normally.

Here is example: https://puu.sh/yOhrM/859b25aaa5.jpg
If a girl seems as shy as a mouse, you still have to look out for the tiger within her.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 26. Dec 17, 23:17

Have you any mods and have you verified your X Rebirth gamefile cache if Steam?

Unfortunately that screenshot only shows pretty much what you get if you have said goodbye or not yet spoken to the targeted trader.

Sometimes if you double-click when talking to an NPC, or if your action button is intermittent or set to rapid repeat, you can both select the next chat line and say goodbye at almost the same time and so close the conversation prematurely - but I doubt that this would be consistently happening in just one NPC/ware case though.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

hartza76
x4

Post by hartza76 » Wed, 27. Dec 17, 16:07

Yeah, it happens when i try to push buy button. goes just like it shows on screenshot. Have only few but i try to test them off, those i have had like 3-4years on my game what i played. But then i activated them long after i have bought for example trading software.
If a girl seems as shy as a mouse, you still have to look out for the tiger within her.

hartza76
x4

Post by hartza76 » Wed, 27. Dec 17, 16:49

Hi,
Tested without any mods, if i try buy anyting from sotwares i just wont let me ;(

Have to try new start will it help. :shock:

hartza76
x4

Post by hartza76 » Wed, 27. Dec 17, 17:49

Yeah one mod was issue but problems was dont know what, but it started to work after i started new game so it was affecting allready existing game.

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”