Most of the work is done. All mods from original X-Rebirth are working without problems in VR. But i have couple problems I can't manage and I'm loosing so much time refactoring X-Rebirth.
I use original X-Rebirth jobs, gamestarts, most of the scripts etc. Everything with VR exe version, VR shaders and materials.
Please give me some hints so I won't waste my time so much on researching and refactoring:
- I can't get Yisha to show up in cockpit on starting NEW GAME->FREE PLAY like it should be by default. I checked many places where game could conditionally turn her off
- I think she's turned off in the same place as player animation entering the Skunk (I don't need it but I can't find a place in code which turns it off)
- I turned on NPC's, loot containers etc. on stations but there are clearly fewer of them than in an original game, where should I look?
- There is literally nothing left from [ego_vr] game mod/extension, just some small things I have full control of. And still no Yisha in cockpit...
- I have checked all references of player.isvrmode, isvrversion and found no code turning off Yisha, some npc's and dancers on station rooms
- [ego_dlc_2] and [ego_dlc_teladi_outpost] are identical to X-Rebirth original game version
- All of original Yisha anims, scripts, models etc are properly referenced. Everything is like in original game
- 99,9% of the code, assets, scripts etc. are from original game and still no Yisha (She is standing in the back of Skunk).
- I think all doors in X-Rebirth are locked by default and are opened automatically on demand after landing. But my version don't open them like original X-Rebirth somehow (it behaves like X-Rebirth VR) and I have to use simple set_all_doors_locked room="player.platform" locked="false" script
- Where do all doors unlock in original code?