[Help] Where are the paranid or teladi ship models?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Max Bain
x3ap

[Help] Where are the paranid or teladi ship models?

Post by Max Bain » Sat, 19. Oct 19, 16:35

Hello,

I am looking for some paranid ship models (for example Albatros) but it seems that they are not extracted with the XR Extraction tool. I can find the argon ships and many other but no paranids or teldadi. I have the dlc and I have seen the ships in game so I must have the files on my drive.
In which .cat/.dat file are these ships? I have extracted all cat files from 01-09 but they are still not there... :? Are they hidden somewhere else?

Can someone help me here?
Last edited by Max Bain on Sat, 19. Oct 19, 23:37, edited 1 time in total.
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) Link
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) Link
Economy Overhaul (expands the X4 economy with many new buildings) Link
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) Link

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [Help] Where are the paranid ship models?

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 19. Oct 19, 17:10

The Albatross is a Teladi ship. Check the extensions folder for the DLC installation files.

Paranid ships do not exist in X Rebirth. They were first added with X4: Foundations.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Max Bain
x3ap

Post by Max Bain » Sat, 19. Oct 19, 17:39

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Sat, 19. Oct 19, 17:10
The Albatross is a Teladi ship. Check the extensions folder for the DLC installation files.

Paranid ships do not exist in X Rebirth. They were first added with X4: Foundations.
Thank you!
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) Link

Max Bain
x3ap

Post by Max Bain » Sat, 19. Oct 19, 18:03

Hm I extracted the dlc files (Teladi Outpost thats the only one I have) but there are still no ships inside. Only kit components like "units_size_xl_te_kit_liquid_02".

Where do I have to look? Its not in the units folder.

Edit: I double checked everything. I extracted every .cat file and still there are no new L or XL ships. Only components for different parts but no existing ships. I m completely confused now. Where are the ships (just as example the Albatros)?

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: [Help] Where are the paranid or teladi ship models?

Post by UniTrader » Tue, 29. Oct 19, 17:22

That is the Ship you look for. it's made from separate modules you also have to extract. (similar to the Bahamas/sul line of ships, or the Omicron ones)
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”