Windows Mixed reality support

Feedback and information for X Rebirth VR Edition

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

garia666
x4

Windows Mixed reality support

Post by garia666 » Mon, 11. Dec 17, 19:03

Hi,

I tried to search the forum but i couldnt find any simmilar post.
Will there be any Windows mixed reality support for this game?

Sadly atm there is none.

Please let me know

Greets

G6

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 11. Dec 17, 19:05

X Rebirth Virtual Reality Edition - FAQ wrote:3. How do I run the game with VR-Headsets without proximity sensor (e.g. Mixed Reality Headsets or OSVR-Headsets)?

To run the game with Mixed Reality Headsets (Microsoft) or Open-Source Virtuality Reality Headsets, you have to start the game with the command line option -openvr_force_proximity.
(To do so in Steam right-click on the game entry in your library, select "Properties" and click on the 'Set launch options' button in the General tab.)

This has to be done, because these headsets do not detect when you wear them, whereas Vive and Oculus switch the mode between 2D and 3D based on this sensor. This can also be the case with other Steam VR Headsets that are not the HTC Vive!
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

garia666
x4

Post by garia666 » Mon, 11. Dec 17, 19:08

Thanks for the fast reply. If its so easy why not have the game as an official windows mixed reality titel.
Way better for sale.. i select games which are compatible .
I dont buy the one`s that are not.

With this one as an exception now hehe

Thanks again

Return to “X Rebirth VR Edition”