[3.0] ANT and ARG are doing almost nothing and loosing the wars

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nikonofune28
x4

Re: [3.0] ANT and ARG are doing almost nothing and loosing the wars

Post by Nikonofune28 » Tue, 14. Jan 20, 15:37

Same problem here. Startet a new game a few weeks ago. In my first save the Xenon just attacked Hatikva´s Choice. But they didn´t make any significant progress.
With the new game now, Hatikvas Choice is also neutral. A Xenon I also nearly destroyed all stations in Argon Prime. I noticed that in the last minute and could save the Ship Yard. But the Dock with Argon Representative was gone and he moved to the Ship Yard. Further it looks like, that no one is trying to rebuild stations in Hatikvas Choice. Looks like an Issue with the latest Updates.
I am not sure if this is a feature, or a bug. I would like it, if they can make it to re-colonise that sector.

Ragman
x4

Re: [3.0] ANT and ARG are doing almost nothing and loosing the wars

Post by Ragman » Wed, 15. Jan 20, 08:41

My save have about 10d gametime. HOP was in big trouble with xenon in Holy Vision and Teladi in Ianamus Zura. I sent my fleet to calm down the fight few times.

But then I started build my shipyard and after the S/M yard was finished HOP and Teladi have beaten the Xenon away. HOP have claimed few their sectors.

Sadly that was my plan to do 😀 now I might need to take them grom HOP.

Return to “X4: Foundations”