xenon constantly rebuild construction site

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

mediacenter
x4

xenon constantly rebuild construction site

Post by mediacenter » Wed, 20. Jan 21, 18:52

hello
after a long war i managed to push back and finally destroy every trace of xenon behind trinity sanctum 3 gate
i reach and clear every sector, scale plate green and tarquoise sea was the last

now.....i have placed an administrative center in each of those sector and claimed for me
the problem is that xenon WITHOUT ANY SHIP IN THE SECTOR tarquoise sea IX keep build construction site for a warf and a shipyard

every time i destroy one of those another one appeared, this is very annoyng
i even try to let the structure survive in hope to see an S somewhere and destroy it but they simply does not exist in the sector

why are they able to place a construction site in the first place and more importantly how can i stop it?

Teladi CEO

Re: xenon constantly rebuild construction site

Post by Teladi CEO » Wed, 20. Jan 21, 19:24

Perhaps they have a distant station tucked in the far corners of a sector. I found a Teladi station nearly 500 km from a jump gate once.

If you aren’t playing 4.00 go to construction and using the map it should show in red if there are any stations.
We don’t know what paradise is like, but probably it’s blue magenta, flecked with pink. But even if it’s green and red-checked we should make the most of it. -Boron saying

mediacenter
x4

Post by mediacenter » Wed, 20. Jan 21, 19:29

Teladi CEO wrote:
Wed, 20. Jan 21, 19:24
Perhaps they have a distant station tucked in the far corners of a sector. I found a Teladi station nearly 500 km from a jump gate once.

If you aren’t playing 4.00 go to construction and using the map it should show in red if there are any stations.
already did that, they don have anything exept those 2 pesky station that pop up at random place every 5 minutes

Teladi CEO

Post by Teladi CEO » Wed, 20. Jan 21, 19:34

The Xenon stations shouldn’t build as they don’t since have resource collectors and transports in your sectors. I don’t think they’ll be a threat unless they build without resources.

Are you planning on keeping the sectors? Perhaps returning it to the Teladi would fix the issue.

Or go to another xenon sector destroy it and see if they’ll rebuilding their stations there
We don’t know what paradise is like, but probably it’s blue magenta, flecked with pink. But even if it’s green and red-checked we should make the most of it. -Boron saying

mediacenter
x4

Post by mediacenter » Wed, 20. Jan 21, 20:06

Teladi CEO wrote:
Wed, 20. Jan 21, 19:34
The Xenon stations shouldn’t build as they don’t since have resource collectors and transports in your sectors. I don’t think they’ll be a threat unless they build without resources.

Are you planning on keeping the sectors? Perhaps returning it to the Teladi would fix the issue.

Or go to another xenon sector destroy it and see if they’ll rebuilding their stations there
yes im planning on keep the sector

xenon now have only 2 sector and i dont want to touch them becouse if i damage theyr economy one step more they get totallly crushed by rhak

Teladi CEO

Post by Teladi CEO » Wed, 20. Jan 21, 20:33

Il’d keep an eye on those two sectors, I’ve heard that the Xenon will sometimes put the stations that existed in all their other sectors into their last few essentially creating a super fortress.

Is their a certain area the stations keep appearing? Lime does it appear in the same spot every time.

Another suggestion is to just unclaim a sector then reclaim it. See if it stops the Xenon then

mediacenter
x4

Post by mediacenter » Wed, 20. Jan 21, 20:37

Teladi CEO wrote:
Wed, 20. Jan 21, 20:33
Il’d keep an eye on those two sectors, I’ve heard that the Xenon will sometimes put the stations that existed in all their other sectors into their last few essentially creating a super fortress.

Is their a certain area the stations keep appearing? Lime does it appear in the same spot every time.

Another suggestion is to just unclaim a sector then reclaim it. See if it stops the Xenon then
different area, sometimes they place the site directly near my station, sometimes they place somewhere in the distance

Teladi CEO

Post by Teladi CEO » Wed, 20. Jan 21, 20:50

Have you tried letting the station just “build” itself? The AI are scripted to remove and move stations that aren’t necessary anymore.

Besides that I honestly don’t know if it’s a solvable problem. If your playing 4.00 I would advise putting it in the beta bugs section. If it’s not just alert a developer.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 20. Jan 21, 20:55

Just a thought, but have you checked the build storages in the area for any Xenon-owned ones? If they exist and have resources loaded then Xenon stations can be (re)started from them.

I normally do a tour of build storages in likely areas in sectors where I destroy Xenon stations and make sure to empty them of all resources. Unfortunately the empty storages themselves cannot be destroyed by fire but the empty ones should disappear eventually (while you are neither IS nor watching them) where no associated Xenon stations commence building. Then they would really need visits from Xenon S supply ships to get things building in sector again.

Some Xenon stations seem to utilise more than one build storage site so you may need to empty local clusters of them.

If you get your ship or suit quite close to a build storage in scan mode (Shift-2) then the lower right info console will tell you who owns the storage.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

easternsun

Post by easternsun » Wed, 20. Jan 21, 22:18

I have to agree with what Allen says as accurate.

EGOSOFT please let us target build storages so we can clean them out of a sector.

mediacenter
x4

Post by mediacenter » Thu, 21. Jan 21, 01:03

Alan Phipps wrote:
Wed, 20. Jan 21, 20:55
Just a thought, but have you checked the build storages in the area for any Xenon-owned ones? If they exist and have resources loaded then Xenon stations can be (re)started from them.

I normally do a tour of build storages in likely areas in sectors where I destroy Xenon stations and make sure to empty them of all resources. Unfortunately the empty storages themselves cannot be destroyed by fire but the empty ones should disappear eventually (while you are neither IS nor watching them) where no associated Xenon stations commence building. Then they would really need visits from Xenon S supply ships to get things building in sector again.

Some Xenon stations seem to utilise more than one build storage site so you may need to empty local clusters of them.

If you get your ship or suit quite close to a build storage in scan mode (Shift-2) then the lower right info console will tell you who owns the storage.
i will try soon

mediacenter
x4

Post by mediacenter » Thu, 21. Jan 21, 03:52

update
i find and destroyed 3 huge red boxes full of materials but the station keep spawning non stop

i dont know if i find everithing in the area, unfortunately i have a very poor eyesight and the sector with all that cloud doesnt help either

i can provide a save if some good samaritan want to help me find those stupid boxes

i have destroyed only the in sector magazines, maybe they get the resources by the near sector torquaise sea X?

mediacenter
x4

Post by mediacenter » Thu, 21. Jan 21, 06:38

here a picture of the situation

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2368750886

xenon placed so many station in few minutes, they only build chunk for shipyard and warf

Return to “X4: Foundations”