[1.32 QoL] Missing Shiplist Icons

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Stonehouse
x4

[1.32 QoL] Missing Shiplist Icons

Post by Stonehouse » Mon, 17. Dec 18, 22:16

You all know that list:

What is missing?
ST13 and ST06 looking like they do nothing but they are Sector Traders like the others
ST13 didnt find any usefull trade to do so it IDLE around
ST06 bought some stuff and cant sell it so it is STUCK cause of full cargo

So i like to get some Icons for "got an order but idle around cause there is nothing i could find" and "****** help me cause im stupid as **** and bought the wrong stuff"
(Or just the icon for "help me im stupid" cause i could live with some ships idle around waiting for some trading opportunities)

Thanks

CaptainX4

Re: [1.32 QoL] Missing Shiplist Icons

Post by CaptainX4 » Mon, 17. Dec 18, 22:35

yeah, would be neat, actually a lot more warnings should be built in like hey, your assigned me to stationmine but your station has no dock for me, or hey, i meant to mine but there are no mining drones in me or hey, i cant find any trade offers, do something... and so on and so on and so on.

shealladh
x4

Re: [1.32 QoL] Missing Shiplist Icons

Post by shealladh » Tue, 18. Dec 18, 16:33

CaptainX4 wrote:
Mon, 17. Dec 18, 22:35
yeah, would be neat, actually a lot more warnings should be built in like hey, your assigned me to stationmine but your station has no dock for me, or hey, i meant to mine but there are no mining drones in me or hey, i cant find any trade offers, do something... and so on and so on and so on.
Don't like you, I'm on strike voiced by Betty ;)

Return to “X4: Foundations”