I am really having a stupid day.. How to transfer marines ?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

lordmuck
x4

I am really having a stupid day.. How to transfer marines ?

Post by lordmuck » Mon, 17. Dec 18, 23:11

Hey, so.. I boarded a Helios, patched it up, filled it with marines and about 5 crew members.
I then boarded a chathonios, max marines it could take 34. No prob.

First issue it had a passenger thus the ship had 1 extra body.
Due to that you cannot assign a pilot, it will just not do anything. So I -1 from the marines with the slider, then I got the pilot set up.
Next issue which is really making me swear is : how do you take the 31 marines from the cath back to the helios ??

I went to a shipyard, they cannot reach destination, both ships are docked ! So I dont get it

M0oP0o
x4

Re: I am really having a stupid day.. How to transfer marines ?

Post by M0oP0o » Mon, 17. Dec 18, 23:28

Only way I know of is to have both ships docked at the same place/each other and though the menu comm every single one and tell them to work somewhere else.

This is tedious and why I treat marines as disposable and just fire them to make room and refill as needed.

lordmuck
x4

Post by lordmuck » Mon, 17. Dec 18, 23:47

M0oP0o wrote:
Mon, 17. Dec 18, 23:28
Only way I know of is to have both ships docked at the same place/each other and though the menu comm every single one and tell them to work somewhere else.

This is tedious and why I treat marines as disposable and just fire them to make room and refill as needed.
Yes that is what I thought too. The ship yard in Argon prime, was being a pain I guess. As the wharf let me transfer the marines.

Hell if I know wtf this game wants at times lol

ATTACK_HAMSTER
x3tc

Post by ATTACK_HAMSTER » Tue, 18. Dec 18, 15:26

This crap seriously needs to get fixed, its the same tedium with cargo.
You ain't getting me on no M3 Fool !

Return to “X4: Foundations”