I Made some Corsair iCUE Profiles to change the lights when the ship mode changes.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

whiskeyomega
x4

I Made some Corsair iCUE Profiles to change the lights when the ship mode changes.

Post by whiskeyomega » Tue, 18. Dec 18, 14:38

Ship mode and light change are synced and are usable by using G1 (Travel Mode Yellow) G2 (Scan Mode Pink) G3 (Long Range Scan Mode Blue) G4 (SETA Mode White) hotkeys. This can be changed if you wish. profile folder is here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hRkjD ... 6KOv1cLDZq

Enjoy!

Socratatus
x4

Re: I Made some Corsair iCUE Profiles to change the lights when the ship mode changes.

Post by Socratatus » Tue, 18. Dec 18, 14:49

I`m actually tempted to get an Corsair RGB Keyboard to try this out!
"If you`re looking for that one person who can change your life, take a look in the mirror."
"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking."
"Don`t raise your voice. improve your argument."
"Some men are morally opposed to violence. They are protected by men who are not."

whiskeyomega
x4

Re: I Made some Corsair iCUE Profiles to change the lights when the ship mode changes.

Post by whiskeyomega » Tue, 18. Dec 18, 16:04

Scan mode is something else as I also have it hooked up to my Philips Hue

Shy'la Nesthorn

Post by Shy'la Nesthorn » Tue, 18. Dec 18, 16:44

Ohh, I should do something like this with my philips hue lights. I almost never use them for anything other then just bright white since I try to keep my room well lit when I play games. I'm afraid of making my eyes all bad looking from straining them.

Mennox
x4

Post by Mennox » Tue, 18. Dec 18, 16:49

oooh will try this when I get home!!

Tristavius

Post by Tristavius » Tue, 18. Dec 18, 17:08

Was really hoping someone would make a Razer Chroma plugin for this!

Return to “X4: Foundations”