Is Xenon economy an actual enconomy or fake?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

spankahontis
x4

Re: Is Xenon economy an actual enconomy or fake?

Post by spankahontis » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 16:25

caltrop wrote:
Sat, 16. Feb 19, 23:44
spankahontis wrote:
Sat, 16. Feb 19, 19:49
Pichu0102 wrote:
Sat, 16. Feb 19, 10:03

They put down a plot, miners deliver wares to the build storage, and the station builds itself. You can see this if you're attacking one still under construction.

Ahhhh! Makes sense.
I don't like those storage bays, they can't be destroyed so you have to wait till the Structure is built before you destroy it.
Although you can't destroy the storage bays, you *can* destroy the containers in the bays & dump the build materials into space - that does slow them down ^_^

They have an entire Armada of S Mining Ships so it's like swatting Flies in hopes they'll stop bugging you.
They've done pretty much the same thing in Hatikvah's Choice as they did in Holy Vision, build 15-20 Xenon Stations and wiped out the Argon Fleet.
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 6.0 Beta 4 + [All DLC]
--------------------------------
Nvidium Worshop Animation Enlarge Broken :(
Building Modules causes low frame rate :o
Massive Framerate drops freezing game! :doh:
Save Corrupted Fixed the Crash! :-D

eMYNOCK
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by eMYNOCK » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 16:46

spankahontis wrote:
Sun, 17. Feb 19, 16:25
caltrop wrote:
spankahontis wrote:
Sat, 16. Feb 19, 19:49

Ahhhh! Makes sense.
I don't like those storage bays, they can't be destroyed so you have to wait till the Structure is built before you destroy it.
Although you can't destroy the storage bays, you *can* destroy the containers in the bays & dump the build materials into space - that does slow them down ^_^

They have an entire Armada of S Mining Ships so it's like swatting Flies in hopes they'll stop bugging you.
They've done pretty much the same thing in Hatikvah's Choice as they did in Holy Vision, build 15-20 Xenon Stations and wiped out the Argon Fleet.
xenon might have a simple but a very effective "economy" ... and they wont stop until they are either extinct or reduced to only a few remaining systems.

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Mon, 18. Feb 19, 11:19

eMYNOCK wrote:
Sun, 17. Feb 19, 16:46
spankahontis wrote:
Sun, 17. Feb 19, 16:25
caltrop wrote:

xenon might have a simple but a very effective "economy" ... and they wont stop until they are either extinct or reduced to only a few remaining systems.
I can't wait till I can buy the mk3 thrusters for my Collosus and get a Behemoth with all the bells and whistles, then I can start building my fleet and deal with these multi-stations.
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 6.0 Beta 4 + [All DLC]
--------------------------------
Nvidium Worshop Animation Enlarge Broken :(
Building Modules causes low frame rate :o
Massive Framerate drops freezing game! :doh:
Save Corrupted Fixed the Crash! :-D

Return to “X4: Foundations”