Come chill BETA 2.0B3 Sector takeover Pious Mists 2 War with the paranids. Warning contains salt and broken torpedoes

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

lordmuck
x4

Come chill BETA 2.0B3 Sector takeover Pious Mists 2 War with the paranids. Warning contains salt and broken torpedoes

Post by lordmuck » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 15:56

Hey,
I tried again at taking over a sector that is not neutral in BETA 2.0B3 as my first try in 1.6 failed after destroying the Admin centres.
I have found a number of issues namely my pilots not using torpedoes, Defend position means chase a target all over the universe, Defend station means chase a target all over the universe. L pilots want to destroy drones while they have active threats like L ships a few KM away, where as the drone was a few hundred KM away same thing for laser towers too..
Also my pilots are vandals, they enjoy trying to destroy highway signs while being shot in the ass until dead.

IF Egosoft reads this, please start watching LP's so you know how your game is going, not the ones screaming an over exaggerated amount of praise . Also please give us priority lists for targets which I try explain in the link under this and as I have done already in numerous posts about priority targeting for ships.

Sector takeover Pious mists 2 with extra salt

Mavo Pi
x4

Re: Come chill BETA 2.0B3 Sector takeover Pious Mists 2 War with the paranids. Warning contains salt and broken torpedoe

Post by Mavo Pi » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 20:32

Sounds like the same issues I am experiencing in hatikvahs choice I. Had some of the eclipse fighters decide to fly to the xenon sector on their own, my capitals are busy destroying highway signs and I can't takeover the sector even though I destroyed all defence stations. Still having fun though.

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Re: Come chill BETA 2.0B3 Sector takeover Pious Mists 2 War with the paranids. Warning contains salt and broken torpedoe

Post by Tamina » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 21:01

Praising? What? Where? Please show me the way to moderators heaven. :D
There is a Beta forum at the bottom of the forum index, if you have found any issues with the Beta, post your bug reports there.
Please make sure to read the stickies at the top of the Beta forum before posting. :)

Code: Select all

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

radcapricorn
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by radcapricorn » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 22:18

Tamina wrote:
Sun, 17. Feb 19, 21:01
He's likely referring to this nerdgasm specifically mentioned in this sticky. And honestly, I can't wrap my head around Ego highlighting that specific, ahem... "review". Because it's not a review. It's half an hour of a guy pissing boiling water because he can hitch a ride in space. I mean, positive feedback is great and all, but that... that's something else.

lordmuck
x4

Post by lordmuck » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 22:54

Tamina wrote:
There is a Beta forum at the bottom of the forum index, if you have found any issues with the Beta, post your bug reports there.
Please make sure to read the stickies at the top of the Beta forum before posting. :)
Yeah dw I have plenty of posts in the beta section.. collecting dust rofl :P
radcapricorn wrote:
Sun, 17. Feb 19, 22:18
Tamina wrote:
He's likely referring to this nerdgasm specifically mentioned in this sticky. And honestly, I can't wrap my head around Ego highlighting that specific, ahem... "review". Because it's not a review. It's half an hour of a guy pissing boiling water because he can hitch a ride in space. I mean, positive feedback is great and all, but that... that's something else.
yes. However by all means I mean no disrespect to the uploader. The cherry picking on the other hand ..well...
Mavo Pi wrote:
Sun, 17. Feb 19, 20:32
Sounds like the same issues I am experiencing in hatikvahs choice I. Had some of the eclipse fighters decide to fly to the xenon sector on their own, my capitals are busy destroying highway signs and I can't takeover the sector even though I destroyed all defence stations. Still having fun though.
Yeah fun yet sometimes it does get a litttttttttttttttle too much to start being upsetting tbh. I do keep reminding my self its a beta as I also say numerous times in my uploads and that progress is being made it just gets covered up with the crap that happens in game, shits all over the work they put in.

Return to “X4: Foundations”