Taking a break

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Slashman
x4

Re: Taking a break

Post by Slashman » Thu, 18. Apr 19, 00:00

Deggial wrote:
Wed, 17. Apr 19, 17:21
Slashman wrote:
Wed, 17. Apr 19, 01:55
Socratatus wrote:
Wed, 17. Apr 19, 01:12
What most companies tend to forget that most people who leave don`t say, they just don`t buy the next time.
This statement has been proven so totally wrong I can't even contemplate you're saying it with a straight face.
Well, in my case, this is actually true.

Both of his statements.

(X:Rebirth I left without complaining; X4 I didn't purchase. Okay, the later might still change in the future ... if the game is on sale and when the future add-ons have launched. (Split!!!))
Now all you need to do is go back and convince all the people from previous broken X titles and Rebirth and X4 to do the same. Because I can guarantee they will still be here when the next X title rolls out.

Well unless they have died...and that's a morbid aside.
If you want a different perspective, stand on your head.

Frostnads
x4

Re: Taking a break

Post by Frostnads » Sat, 20. Apr 19, 06:50

Slashman wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 19, 00:00
Deggial wrote:
Wed, 17. Apr 19, 17:21
Slashman wrote:
Wed, 17. Apr 19, 01:55

This statement has been proven so totally wrong I can't even contemplate you're saying it with a straight face.
Well, in my case, this is actually true.

Both of his statements.

(X:Rebirth I left without complaining; X4 I didn't purchase. Okay, the later might still change in the future ... if the game is on sale and when the future add-ons have launched. (Split!!!))
Now all you need to do is go back and convince all the people from previous broken X titles and Rebirth and X4 to do the same. Because I can guarantee they will still be here when the next X title rolls out.

Well unless they have died...and that's a morbid aside.
Truth. I have a ton of fun playing X games and will undoubtedly buy the next one too. The enormous wealth of hours I've spent in this series is by itself a statement. For all its flaws, no other game comes close. Thanks Egosoft
X: Beyond the Frontier | X-Tension | X2: The Threat | X3: Reunion | X3: Terran Conflict | X3: Terran Conflict | X3: Albion Prelude | X Rebirth | X4: Foundations

Return to “X4: Foundations”