Please make partially constructed stations destructible - Improved in 2.60..

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

adeine
x4

Re: Please make partially constructed stations destructible.

Post by adeine » Sat, 1. Jun 19, 01:07

Axeface wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 19, 04:03
+1 to OP.
And the 'build storage' system needs to be completely reworked. It needs to be destructible and targettable. Why is it the way it is, really? Was it made like that at game launch because of problems with the AI or issues that arose from stations in construction getting destroyed? Why are they these phantom structures? They must have some kind of crazy stealth technology or something, need to apply it to the rest of the stations and even ships ^^ :?
Absolutely this.

It's such a game breaker right now how much of a pain in the rear unfinished stations and build storages are.

Nort The Fragrent
x4

Post by Nort The Fragrent » Sat, 1. Jun 19, 16:29

I just watched the U tube to destroy the station, ! … I play with no guns, and watched the U tube to see what all the fuss is about ! Well ! What a boring pass time shooting that station is ! Is that what you lot do ?

I Still can not figure out why you do it, Those stations have been in my game for ages, they seem inert. So I ignore them. They make a nice colour change to all the blue on the map. So as far as I can see the red stations can be left alone. They are dormant. So why waist time on them. ???

What I want is to trade with them, get my Xenon rank to increase. And for them to become friendly.

Is there a way to do that instead of killing them. ???

:roll:

PieMan123
x4

Post by PieMan123 » Wed, 9. Oct 19, 07:23

Nort The Fragrent wrote:
Sat, 1. Jun 19, 16:29

I Still can not figure out why you do it, Those stations have been in my game for ages, they seem inert. So I ignore them. They make a nice colour change to all the blue on the map. So as far as I can see the red stations can be left alone. They are dormant. So why waist time on them. ???
They need to go if one wishes to take over a sector, can not make a sector your own while there are enemy structures in it. I think that is the only reason one would even consider destroying defense platforms :)) I mean it`s space doooh can just go around your defense platform :)). So they defend the sector by simply being there and doing nothing but be near impossible to be destroyed :))).

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Wed, 9. Oct 19, 10:33

Please note that this thread is somewhat out of date, and that with 2.60 (currently in Beta), station destruction issues should be much improved.

Return to “X4: Foundations”