Spacesuit emp

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Scorpion1948
x4

Spacesuit emp

Post by Scorpion1948 » Tue, 16. Apr 19, 23:52

I have got 4 spacesuit emps and they show when in my spacesuit, but the only thing that I can fire is bombs and repair laser.
I have been pressing next weapon and it will cycle between those two, I have even tried to see if different fire-groups worked.
Tried disabling the bomb launcher.
Spacesuit emp shows up in the drop-down menu I click on it and it highlights but still no luck

I found out the hard way not to test anything out on my own ship to make sure that I had the repair Laser, to my woe it was the bomb launcher :(

Any ideas how I can get it to work

Kernel Panic
x3tc

Re: Spacesuit emp

Post by Kernel Panic » Wed, 17. Apr 19, 00:02

The default key to cycle ammo types is K. Select the bomb launches and cycle ammo types.

ei8htx
x4

Re: Spacesuit emp

Post by ei8htx » Wed, 17. Apr 19, 00:58

Alternatively, open the ship menu while in your suit (same one that allows you to manually go into travel mode, activate autopilot, change turret behavior, and drop satellites, etc). On an XBox controller, this is the X button.

Choose EMP down at the bottom.

It's the same as choosing a missile loadout (sounds like there's other ways, but this is the one that's always worked for me).

Return to “X4: Foundations”