Queston about QUests

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Staur106
x4

Queston about QUests

Post by Staur106 » Wed, 17. Apr 19, 00:28

Hello i have allways bin wondering about the quests how dose it work, do i have to go to eatch Station to see them in the quest list or is it eatch zone or something, anyone mind clearing that out for me :p?

ei8htx
x4

Re: Queston about QUests

Post by ei8htx » Wed, 17. Apr 19, 00:51

You can get missions (quests) in different ways. The common ones just show up on stations on the map as you fly by. If you're in radar range, you should see some mission icons on the station. If you fly around a sector, you should find at least one station offering a mission.

The other way is by scanning station EMP points with the F2 radar. Fly around in F2 mode really close to station modules, and listen for static, when you get close, you'll see red EMP points.

Finally, you can get missions from the factions. Build your rep up with a faction (to 10 as I recall), and this'll pop up in your mission manager automatically.

Tomonor
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Tomonor » Wed, 17. Apr 19, 00:55

To put it in the simplest terms, you get in sensor range of a station and mission offers (yellow circles) might appear on the map. You right click those circles to see what the offer is about and you either accept it or not.

They are quite repetitve as of yet.

Staur106
x4

Post by Staur106 » Wed, 17. Apr 19, 01:11

ei8htx wrote:
Wed, 17. Apr 19, 00:51
You can get missions (quests) in different ways. The common ones just show up on stations on the map as you fly by. If you're in radar range, you should see some mission icons on the station. If you fly around a sector, you should find at least one station offering a mission.

The other way is by scanning station EMP points with the F2 radar. Fly around in F2 mode really close to station modules, and listen for static, when you get close, you'll see red EMP points.

Finally, you can get missions from the factions. Build your rep up with a faction (to 10 as I recall), and this'll pop up in your mission manager automatically.
Thanks m8 i did know about those ways i was allways just wondering if i had to go to eatch station for those missons, but that Radar thing helped me understand it, thank you :)

Return to “X4: Foundations”