Venture modules

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Scorpion1948
x4

Venture modules

Post by Scorpion1948 » Wed, 17. Apr 19, 19:06

I want to start with Ventures.
I have registered the game but don't get the main venture modules. There are other modules available.

In my first save now moded, I'm sure that I had them as I had other players in my game. (that was before modifications).
I now have an unmoded game.

MakerLinux
x4

Re: Venture modules

Post by MakerLinux » Wed, 17. Apr 19, 20:06

But it is not enough to take off the mods for ventures to work; you have to start over unmodded. I had to do that for them to work. Once you get to the point of Player HQ, you can add a ventures platform and a ventures s/m dock, and then you can order your ships to dock there.
Brazilian Linux-only user living in Poland, https://steamcommunity.com/id/patolinux on Steam. PC I use for playing: Ryzen 7 7800X3D with 64 GB 6GHz DDR5 CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, ArchLinux
Controllers: steam controller via Steam Input or HOTAS set: TSaitek X52 Pro + MFD F-16 + G29 pedals.
VR headset: Valve Index & Meta Quest 2. My other PC: Steam Deck OLD with nReal AIR AR headset

Scorpion1948
x4

Post by Scorpion1948 » Wed, 17. Apr 19, 20:33

MakerLinux wrote:
Wed, 17. Apr 19, 20:06
But it is not enough to take off the mods for ventures to work; you have to start over unmodded. I had to do that for them to work. Once you get to the point of Player HQ, you can add a ventures platform and a ventures s/m dock, and then you can order your ships to dock there.
I did start over again my game doesn't show as modded :?

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Wed, 17. Apr 19, 20:50

MakerLinux wrote:
Wed, 17. Apr 19, 20:06
You do not have to reach player HQ. I've yet to do that quest in my current game, and I can still build venture docks.

@ Scorpion1948:
The "unavailable venture module" or simmilar issues did pop up a couple of times in the main forum since the feature came out.
I was never concerned by that, so I didn't pay attention to the fixes for the glitch. You may be able to find something by browsing around and/or using the search feature, though.

Otherwise, I hope someone will have an answer for you.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 17. Apr 19, 20:55

Duplicate of a Tech Sp thread.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Scorpion1948
x4

Post by Scorpion1948 » Thu, 18. Apr 19, 11:00

The problem has been solved by logging out and in again.
Thank's to those that tried to help

Return to “X4: Foundations”