How to add/delete ship trader in wharf/shipyard

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

JonathanVQP
x4

How to add/delete ship trader in wharf/shipyard

Post by JonathanVQP » Fri, 19. Apr 19, 06:29

I have 2.21 installed and I am able to build several working shipyards and wharfs. I added the necessary manager and ship trader and everything works fine except one shipyard. There appears to be one rare situation where I was able to add the ship trader to the shipyard but he/she does not show up in the information tab. I cannot add another ship trader since I get the error message: "The person could not be employed at the station...ICY 763". Is there a way to remove the ship trader from my savegame xml file so that I can add another in?

JonathanVQP
x4

Re: How to add/delete ship trader in wharf/shipyard

Post by JonathanVQP » Sat, 20. Apr 19, 01:22

For anyone interested, this appears to be a bug. I had to manually delete the ship trader from the savegame file and add the person again. It took several tries before I was able to get the ship trader added to my shipyard. To do this, just search how to assign NPC as manager in the steam forums. The procedure is the same with ship trader as with the npc manager.

Return to “X4: Foundations”