Any more space ?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nort The Fragrent
x4

Any more space ?

Post by Nort The Fragrent » Sat, 20. Apr 19, 01:27

I have been playing now for 45 days, i have 55 stations, 176 ships and 2 Billion + what is in the station accounts.
What do I do with the money now?
Total trade value = 38 Billion.

Is there going to be any more space?

As I have run out of room !

pref
x4

Re: Any more space ?

Post by pref » Sat, 20. Apr 19, 15:36

Also what can you do if ES adds more sectors, as unless they are connected right to the centre somehow good luck trading from there with the 5 cluster limit on ATs and station traders.

Already does not make any sense to conquer xenon sectors and set up production there.

Nort The Fragrent
x4

Post by Nort The Fragrent » Sat, 20. Apr 19, 18:59

My game is just a station design game now, I design a new station, built it. Then dismantle it to see if I can make it more effective. Or more obsessed, or what ever! Space art.
The space available is quite limiting in scope, it’s not long before you know it all like the back of your hand.

Please give us some magnitude to this game, it is way too small.

Is this x4 Foundation a training space game, getting us ready for the grown up version! ( 100 x bigger ) at least.

:roll:

graphicboy
xr

Post by graphicboy » Sat, 20. Apr 19, 19:14

Nort The Fragrent wrote:
Sat, 20. Apr 19, 18:59
But it's bigger than X3... :gruebel:

:)

nickolaiproblem
x4

Post by nickolaiproblem » Sun, 21. Apr 19, 04:37

Nort The Fragrent wrote:
Sat, 20. Apr 19, 18:59
My game is just a station design game now, I design a new station, built it. Then dismantle it to see if I can make it more effective. Or more obsessed, or what ever! Space art.
The space available is quite limiting in scope, it’s not long before you know it all like the back of your hand.

Is this x4 Foundation a training space game, getting us ready for the grown up version! ( 100 x bigger ) at least.

Dead Air gate and Teleportation wars 2

tero
x4

Post by tero » Sun, 21. Apr 19, 07:06

Fly to the border of a sector, The sector will expand quite a bit. Then you have a lot of extra space to build stations. You can easily put 20 station in a single sector.
Waat dat wat? Dat waat wat!

Nort The Fragrent
x4

Post by Nort The Fragrent » Mon, 22. Apr 19, 03:06

12 stations in Unholy Retribution, 5000km from one to another. I think the boarder is well and truly pushed out. I would go further but there is no change in scenery. !! so no point. I have tried to place them way out beyond the edge to make a better sense of the space. What I am wanting is a lot more sectors, ones that don't have highways. And are interesting to navigate! Unknown sectors, nebulous, Gas clouds you have to go round/through/navigate. So it's not as easy as this current system.
In X3Tc there was a moon I was able to fly right around, it took a while, but was possible. Then in Rebirth there was the broken moon, Now that took several days to fly through, nothing to find in there but I got some awesome screen shots. That kind of thing is missing in X4.
If I am mistaken please tell me where there is something interesting to navigate, fly to / round / explore. As it is, most looks the same, and the same, and the same.
Getting boring.

Misunderstood Wookie
x4

Post by Misunderstood Wookie » Mon, 22. Apr 19, 12:56

Dunno if just me but I was casually on board a ship while it was doing exploration commands through jump-gates and I came across a Dyson sphere looking planet.
*modified*
*X3 LiteCube User*
MOD GemFX Real Space Shaders
MOD Variety and Rebalance Overhaul Icon Pack
I lost my Hans and should not be flying Solo.

Return to “X4: Foundations”