Some space diversity and justice

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Rei Ayanami
x4

Re: Some space diversity and justice

Post by Rei Ayanami » Mon, 22. Apr 19, 15:18

Horux wrote:
Mon, 22. Apr 19, 13:52
Then there is the biological lore problem, that in the future more people will be "black", just due to the mix.
True. but what is it, ~80 years since X-BTF? Brennan arrives in the X-universe in the year 2912 and the gate network stabilized (which is the start of X4, correct me if i'm wrong) is in 2990. That's biologically not nearly enough for such a drastic change in human beings... Heck, it's an even far smaller timeframe when you look at the timeframe and NPC-changes between X:R and X4.
And then in the end, it is really a problem for you that are there so many black people? What do you think black people think, if they watch a film or play a game, and almost everyone is white in it. Probably 50% of the worl population is not white.
It's not about them being black, it's about consistency. If the Argons were mostly black people since X-BTF and it stood that way, nobody would raise an eyebrow.
But if they were pretty much 100% black in X-BTF and suddenly in X4 they're 80% white then it'd be a change that does not make any sense (i'm sure in that case, because of double standards, such a change would even be called racist/white-washing).

That being said, i think we shouldn't do a political debate here, but look at it from an ingame-perspective:
It's about the game world in X4 being inconsistent with previous games. Heck, i don't give a damn that it's Argons/Humans. I'd complain the same if it was the Teladi: If the in X:Rebirth almost-all greenish Teladi suddenly had 80% yellow-pink checkered skin color X4 i'd also go "Hey, wait a minute...".

Horux
x4

Post by Horux » Mon, 22. Apr 19, 15:37

Rei Ayanami wrote:
Mon, 22. Apr 19, 15:18
Horux wrote:
Then there is the biological lore problem, that in the future more people will be "black", just due to the mix.
True. but what is it, ~80 years since X-BTF? Brennan arrives in the X-universe in the year 2912 and the gate network stabilized (which is the start of X4, correct me if i'm wrong) is in 2990. That's biologically not nearly enough for such a drastic change in human beings... Heck, it's an even far smaller timeframe when you look at the timeframe and NPC-changes between X:R and X4.
And then in the end, it is really a problem for you that are there so many black people? What do you think black people think, if they watch a film or play a game, and almost everyone is white in it. Probably 50% of the worl population is not white.
It's not about them being black, it's about consistency. If the Argons were mostly black people since X-BTF and it stood that way, nobody would raise an eyebrow.
But if they were pretty much 100% black in X-BTF and suddenly in X4 they're 80% white then it'd be a change that does not make any sense (i'm sure in that case, because of double standards, such a change would even be called racist/white-washing).

That being said, i think we shouldn't do a political debate here, but look at it from an ingame-perspective:
It's about the game world in X4 being inconsistent with previous games. Heck, i don't give a damn that it's Argons/Humans. I'd complain the same if it was the Teladi: If the in X:Rebirth almost-all greenish Teladi suddenly had 80% yellow-pink checkered skin color X4 i'd also go "Hey, wait a minute...".
1.The lore problem starts with X-Btf, as you said it is in ~2900 this is 800 years from now, no way everyone is white in this future or I do not want to be part of this future.

2.As I said, the problem is and will always the debate: In past culture black people where underrepresented, therefore if we continue all lore in culture, black people will never increase, because in the past... . Actually, I really doubt, that people would almoust nearly complain as much about yellow Teladi or white paranids as people complain about black people.

Pesanur
x4

Post by Pesanur » Mon, 22. Apr 19, 15:46

Lol, apparently my game universe have been generated a little different, for male humans, most of them are white. What i get are far more women that men. But yes, between the female humans, most are black.
LameFox wrote:
Mon, 22. Apr 19, 15:11
I recall at one point they mentioned in patch notes that Split had been spawning disproportionately female. If there is any sort of imbalance at work beyond pure chance here, I think it is more likely a bug than some weird decision to favour the race whose models still sometimes look as if their skin is made of mercury when they stand under a bright light. :P
I didn't see yet any male Split in the game.

LameFox
x4

Post by LameFox » Mon, 22. Apr 19, 17:08

Pesanur wrote:
Mon, 22. Apr 19, 15:46
LameFox wrote:
Mon, 22. Apr 19, 15:11
I recall at one point they mentioned in patch notes that Split had been spawning disproportionately female. If there is any sort of imbalance at work beyond pure chance here, I think it is more likely a bug than some weird decision to favour the race whose models still sometimes look as if their skin is made of mercury when they stand under a bright light. :P
I didn't see yet any male Split in the game.
Come to think of it, I don't remember coming across any either... but then, I only recognize them when they talk about themselves in the 3rd person anyway, so maybe there were some and I didn't notice.
***modified***

Nort The Fragrent
x4

Post by Nort The Fragrent » Mon, 22. Apr 19, 17:45

:roll:
Interesting reactions to a colour! Yip! PC is over rated and over driven. They are what they are.
I alway go to Argon prime, to one of my stations to pick up a new Manager for my next station. Not for there skin colour!
I am looking for a woman, one with a nice voice. As that is who you hear directing the traffic. Pick the right one and your station traffic controller is adorable.

Now as we are a space travelling species we need to mix it up more. How about a Teldi-Argon breed. They could be not green, but a pasty cream colour! With dreadlocks. Or a Piranid-Boron child ! A three eyed slime fish.

And as for clothing, these Teladi need to get dressed, I don't know where to look! Averting my eye !

Customised helmets.
Change the adds on the highways to include my logo.
And some of the ship colours are just plane dull, One or two look ok, but the rest are drab.

Keep the weathered looking woman with the cleavage, and a gruff voice. She reminds me of my Mother in law . I stay well Clear of her !
:D

Tenebris Messorem

Post by Tenebris Messorem » Mon, 22. Apr 19, 19:32

mr.WHO wrote:
Sun, 21. Apr 19, 20:00
but I honestly think this must be some kind of bad RNG code
After release i thought it was a bug, However a lot of time has passed and devs did't fix it. I don't know this is a bug or not. But I have no reason to believe that this is not done for ideological reasons.
nickolaiproblem wrote:
Sun, 21. Apr 19, 20:55
The color of npcs seems less important compared to this "alpha-build X4 (bugs, missing text in encyclopedia, descriptions and more) without content" does it not
If its a worry you can always get paranid or teladi officers
Also if there its not space diversity because its inherently more argon dark skinned npcs than not that's not space diversity or SJW anything. Its just a mistake on ego's part which they either will just add more racial variation.
I'm not just talking about the fact that there are a lot of blacks in the game. I'm talking about the fact that the game lost the spirit of the universe. And this can be seen by looking at clothes, hairstyles, style of stations and much more. Bugs can be fixed. The number of blacks can be reduced. But if you want to return the spirit of the universe, you need to completely remake the characters and the design of the stations, and most likely no one will do this.

> you can always get paranid or teladi officers
Or don't play the game. I'm still waiting for most of the bugs to be fixed, but for now I have found the game Helium Rain very interesting.
Olfrygt wrote:
Mon, 22. Apr 19, 00:47
Well the main reason for that post was the lost depth and lore.

Just another easier to understand and non racial example. Why are ANT/ARG/TEL/MIN/PAR teladi/argon/paranid on the so called xenophobic HOP stations? Why are there argon news? Why are all the letters there in english (it should be japanese or even better some cryptic paranid glyphs).

X4 is cool, but it lost so many small things made the old game so good. Lore and depth are important.
Exactly. And if bugs can be fixed, then it needs to be completely redone.
Horux wrote:
Oh dear, the argument with the lore is a little bit problematic. First of all, in the past in many culture black people were not really representated in respect to their real life numbers, so I think the same reason is in the past of X. Then there is the biological lore problem, that in the future more people will be "black", just due to the mix. So the almost complete white X universe made no sense, even if people say Japanese is the language, language does not repesent skin color.

In my opinion everyone complaining about too many black people are reasons for all the diversity stuff. The same is for men complaining about women working in their fields of work.

We all need to accept, that the world is changing and also our society. And in no way is this change a bad one.

Maybe ES will implement some more white charakters, but then hopefully not in a way to reverse everything, because this would be a bad step back in history.
What we need is more "mixed" skins. Because at the moment the world is only black and white. :)
Well, on Earth Asians are the most numerous race, and mestizos will have features specific to their parents at the same time. And this is not in the game. There is no asians, lol. Yes, there are a huge number of ethnoses on Earth, but their ratio will be different on different continents. It is not surprising to see black in Africa, but in Europe (until recently, excluding France) it is rare. Do you know why IRL are so many white cosmonauts? Because African countries do not have a space program (in sufficient form for cosmonauts). And this also explains why in the past X-games there were so few blacks and so many Asians and whites. I would not mind if the whole Earth space program was conducted by Wakanda. But Japan lead space program in lore, which explains the enormous influence of Japanese culture on society. And yes, it’s very bad to shove blacks in game/book/film only for diversity. We can finally make Herald in the film adaptation of the Witcher black bisexual! But is it worth it? Nowadays, diversity and gender problems are being pushed everywhere, because it is certainly interesting for everyone to see for the hundredth time the stereotypical plot of a racial conflict or love-homosexual drama. I remember Ray Bradbury seeing the current trends of society. A small quote.
Spoiler
Show

"There is more than one way to burn a book.
And the world is full of people running about with lit matches."

About two years ago, a letter arrived from a solemn young Vassar lady telling me how much she enjoyed my experiment in space mythology, The Martian Chronicles.

But, she added, wouldn't it be a good idea, this late in time, to rewrite the book inserting more women's characters and roles?

A few years before that I got a certain amount of mail concerning the same Martian book complaining that the blacks in the book were Uncle Toms and why didn't I "do them over"?

Along about then came a note from a Southern white suggesting that I was prejudiced in favor of the blacks and the entire story should be dropped.

Two weeks ago my mountain of mail delivered forth a pipsqueak mouse of a letter from a well-known publishing house that wanted to reprint my story "The Fog Horn" in a high school reader.

In my story, I had described a lighthouse as having, late at night, an illumination coming from it that was a "God light." Looking up at it from the viewpoint of any sea-creature one would have felt that one was in "the Presence."

The editors had deleted "God-Light" and "in the Presence."

Some five years back, the editors of yet another anthology for school readers put together a volume with some 400 (count 'em) short stories in it. How do you cram 400 short stories by Twain, Irving, Poe, Maupassant and Bierce into one book?

Simplicity itself. Skin, debone, demarrow, scarify, melt, render down and destroy. Every adjective that counted, every verb that moved, every metaphor that weighed more than a mosquito - out! Every simile that would have made a sub-moron's mouth twitch - gone! Any aside that explained the two-bit philosophy of a first-rate writer - lost!

Every story, slenderized, starved, bluepenciled, leeched and bled white, resembled every other story. Twain read like Poe read like Shakespeare read like Dostoevsky read like - in the finale - Edgar Guest. Every word of more than three syllables had been razored. Every image that demanded so much as one instant's attention - shot dead.

Do you begin to get the damned and incredible picture?

How did I react to all of the above?

By "firing" the whole lot.

By sending them rejection slips to each and every one.

By ticketing the assembly of idiots to the far reaches of hell.

The point is obvious. There is more than one way to burn a book. And the world is full of people running about with lit matches. Every minority, be it Baptist / Unitarian, Irish / Italian / Octogenarian / Zen Buddhist, Zionist/Seventh-day Adventist, Women's Lib/Republican, Mattachine/FourSquareGospel feel it has the will, the right, the duty to douse the kerosene, light the fuse. Every dimwit editor who sees himself as the source of all dreary blanc-mange plain porridge unleavened literature, licks his guillotine and eyes the neck of any author who dares to speak above a whisper or write above a nursery rhyme.

Fire-Captain Beatty, in my novel Fahrenheit 451, described how the books were burned first by the minorities, each ripping a page or a paragraph from the book, then that, until the day came when the books were empty and the minds shut and the library closed forever.

"Shut the door, they're coming through the window, shut the window, they're coming through the door," are the words to an old song. They fit my lifestyle with newly arriving butcher/censors every month. Only six months ago, I discovered that, over the years, some cubby-hole editors at Ballantine Books, fearful of contaminating the young, had, bit by bit, censored some 75 separate sections from the novel. Students, reading the novel which, after all, deals with the censorship and book-burning in the future, wrote to tell me of this exquisite irony. Judy-Lynn Del Rey, one of the new Ballantine editors, is having the entire book reset and republished this summer with all the damns and hells back in place.

A final test for old Job II here: I sent a play, Leviathan 99, off to a university theater a month ago. My play is based on the "Moby Dick" mythology, dedicated to Melville, and concerns a rocket crew and a blind space captain who venture forth to encounter a Great White Comet and destroy the destroyer. My drama premiers as an opera in Paris this autumn. But, for now, the university wrote back that they hardly dared to my play - it had no women in it! And the ERA ladies on campus would descend with baseball bats if the drama department even tried!

Grinding my bicuspids into powder, I suggested that would mean, from now on, no more productions of Boys in the Band (no women), or The Women (no men), Or, counting heads, make and female, a good lot of Shakespeare that would never be seen again, especially if you count line and find that all the good stuff went to the males!

I wrote back maybe they should do my play one week, and The Women the next. They probably thought I was joking, and I'm not sure that I wasn't.

For it is a mad world and it will get madder if we allow the minorities, be they dwarf or giant, orangutan or dolphin, nuclear-head or water-conversationalist, pro-computerologist or Neo-Luddite, simpleton or sage, to interfere with aesthetics. The real world is the playing ground for each and every group, to make or unmake laws. But the tip of the nose of my book or stories or poems is where their rights and my territorial imperatives begin, run and rule. If Mormons do not like my plays, let them write their own. If the Irish hate my Dublin stories, let them rent typewriters. If teachers and grammar school editors find my jawbreaker sentences shatter their mushmild teeth, let them eat stale cake dunked in weak tea of their own ungodly manufacture. If the Chicano intellectuals wish to re-cut my "Wonderful Ice Cream Suit" so it shapes "Zoot," may the belt unravel and the pants fall.

For, let's face it, digression is the soul of wit. Take the philosophic asides away from Dante, Milton or Hamlet's father's ghost and what stays is dry bones. Laurence Sterne said it once: Digressions, incontestably, are the sunshine, the life, the soul of reading! Take them out and one cold eternal winter would reign in every page. Restore them to the writer - he steps forth like a bridegroom, bids them all-hail, brings in variety and forbids the appetite to fail.

In sum, do not insult me with the beheadings, finger-choppings or the lung-deflations you plan for my works. I need my head to shake or nod, my hand to wave or make into a fist, my lungs to shout or whisper with. I will not go gently onto a shelf, degutted, to become a non-book.

All you umpire, back to the bleachers. Referees, hit the showers. It's my game. I pitch, I hit, I catch. I run the bases. At sunset I've won or lost. At sunrise, I'm out again, giving it the old try.

And no one can help me. Not even you.

SumUser
x4

Post by SumUser » Mon, 22. Apr 19, 19:36

I agree with the disproportionate number of dark pigmented skin and dreadlocks... And hobo clothing that absolutely break immersion in the game.

Hopefully, this is a bug that can be corrected and is not tone-deaf intentional. If you want to make interesting characters that represent different skin tones and genders, I have no issue there... Although, forced leftist dogma is bad busy practice. Just make the game true to lore; organic and interesting; when all else fails give players the tools to adjust in-game parameters.

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Mon, 22. Apr 19, 19:51

In my game they appear in normal rate ~30-40%.
I think they seems subjectively more visible due to bad choice of clothes and hair (dreadful dreads).

photomankc

Post by photomankc » Mon, 22. Apr 19, 19:54

Attire that suggests they work on a ship crew would certainly be a nice touch. I too find it a bit jarring to walk onto my bridge which is staffed by meth-hoodies, tee-shirt wearing bar-brawlers and bikers in helmets.

Horux
x4

Post by Horux » Mon, 22. Apr 19, 21:36

Tenebris Messorem wrote:
Mon, 22. Apr 19, 19:32

Well, on Earth Asians are the most numerous race, and mestizos will have features specific to their parents at the same time. And this is not in the game. There is no asians, lol. Yes, there are a huge number of ethnoses on Earth, but their ratio will be different on different continents. It is not surprising to see black in Africa, but in Europe (until recently, excluding France) it is rare. Do you know why IRL are so many white cosmonauts? Because African countries do not have a space program (in sufficient form for cosmonauts). And this also explains why in the past X-games there were so few blacks and so many Asians and whites. I would not mind if the whole Earth space program was conducted by Wakanda. But Japan lead space program in lore, which explains the enormous influence of Japanese culture on society.

The game plays 800 years in the future. Any assumtion, that only white people will go to space until then is completly insane or racist.
Tenebris Messorem wrote:
And yes, it’s very bad to shove blacks in game/book/film only for diversity. We can finally make Herald in the film adaptation of the Witcher black bisexual! But is it worth it?
No it is not bad to shove people of different culture in films, because they will not come from alone. Only through changing the current behavior you can change the thinking of people over a long time. It is like, if the women in the beginning of the last century would have waited, until the men would allow them to vote. They needed to change the system now, not wait eventually another 100 years. The same is for civil rights for black people in america. Hoping, that the other side changes their mind in a good favor is nonsense, because the most times it will not happen.
Tenebris Messorem wrote:
Nowadays, diversity and gender problems are being pushed everywhere, because it is certainly interesting for everyone to see for the hundredth time the stereotypical plot of a racial conflict or love-homosexual drama. I remember Ray Bradbury seeing the current trends of society. A small quote.
It is the same way interesting as seeing the hundreth time a love story between a woman and a man.
Last edited by Horux on Tue, 23. Apr 19, 04:57, edited 1 time in total.

Rei Ayanami
x4

Post by Rei Ayanami » Mon, 22. Apr 19, 22:22

Horux wrote:
Mon, 22. Apr 19, 15:37
2.As I said, the problem is and will always the debate: In past culture black people where underrepresented, therefore if we continue all lore in culture, black people will never increase, because in the past...
I'm in no way saying that everyone in the X universe should be white, heck, i wouldn't have anything against if it was a gradual change that makes sense or at least has any sort of ingame-explanation, but the sudden change of npc-demographics from X:R to X4 without any ingame-explanation seems rather ... odd and with bad timing, considering the currently disastrous forced-political-correctness/forced-diversity-situation in modern entertainment industry.
Actually, I really doubt, that people would almoust nearly complain as much about yellow Teladi or white paranids as people complain about black people.
Never underestimate a passionate fanbase. :P Heck, i remember many years ago when there were many pages-long discussions of spaceflies not being present in one of the X games (X2?), or the rather odd design of the Boron M4 Mako in X2 and the discussions with some people using math equations to examine whether such a spaceship would even be able to fly in a straight line.
As for me, if something doesn't make sense, i'll point it out to the devs, because i'm sure they too like their game world to be consistent and make sense.

reanor
x4

Post by reanor » Mon, 22. Apr 19, 23:07

NPCs are not something Egosoft usually brags about.
“The dark and the light, they exist side by side." ... “It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars."

valos
x4

Post by valos » Tue, 23. Apr 19, 12:21

In the start of my parti black humane phenotype are 50% in teladi and paranid station and 90 % (possibly more) in argon space.
whith time it's going better, teladi and paranid station look like ... teladi and paranid (ourra !!) ... and in argon station black phenotype lowing to 2/3 the reste are white caracter from rebird. asiatique are non-existant.

I think split is strange to, (look like to human compare to other game) and only female.
paranid have only one phenotype .

so for me it's a bug, but it's difficult for then to speaking about, you can see from here the to much black people bug in newspaper.

ps: actually habitat make people spaming in station, i think it's gonna be easyer to manage if telady habitat unlock only spam of telady, paranide habitat paranide, and human habitat human.
and then you only gonna need to manage the phenotype.
l'organisation est la base de tout succès
dual boot (64bit): mageia 3/win 7
16,0 Go DDR4 Canal-Double en 14-14-14-35;
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (3.2 ghz); RX480 8Gb

deadmoomin
x3tc

Post by deadmoomin » Tue, 23. Apr 19, 12:34

This is what happens when you introduce space legs in a space sim. The shallow hordes begin focusing on the absolute least important aspect of the game; like the colour of an NPC's skin. You foul cretins.

Buzz2005
x4

Post by Buzz2005 » Tue, 23. Apr 19, 12:53

deadmoomin wrote:
Tue, 23. Apr 19, 12:34
This is what happens when you introduce space legs in a space sim. The shallow hordes begin focusing on the absolute least important aspect of the game; like the colour of an NPC's skin. You foul cretins.
haha get a load of this guy
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

graphicboy
xr

Post by graphicboy » Tue, 23. Apr 19, 13:25

MakerLinux wrote:
Mon, 22. Apr 19, 09:20
... This particular trend seemed to please U.S. players, where this is more common...
Not this American.

I don't know if it's virtue signaling, a bug, lack of bandwidth, or really bad decision making.

I want to know why mods that attempted to change this were scrubbed.

Furthermore, ever watched a human NPC walk/run? Now think back to 90s games.

Ever had a station manager that wears a helmet? ...

Hard to be bothered by all of it when first-class commands like "revisit known stations" don't function, though.

EmperorDragon
x4

Post by EmperorDragon » Tue, 23. Apr 19, 13:44

deadmoomin wrote:
Tue, 23. Apr 19, 12:34
This is what happens when you introduce space legs in a space sim. The... <cut>
Insulting other forum users is against the forum rules, I suggest you make an edit before a moderator takes notice.

As for the topic at hand, it's purely bad RNG by the looks of it. The game tends to generate NPCs according to alphabetical order instead of proper randomization. The game includes 18 head and face variations for humans, 9 male and 9 female, further divided into 3 African, 3 Asian and 3 Caucasian head and face models for each gender. Due to the game's knack for generating NPCs in alphabetical order, it's common for African female characters to show up most of the time, since these character models is at the top of the list in alphabetical order.

It doesn't really bother me as much, being able to interact with people directly instead of faceless cockpits like in older space sims more than makes up for wonky RNG. In fact, if RNG is to be looked into, I'd prefer they focus on attire first, a bunch of civvies onboard my military ships instead of uniformed officers and crew is more of an oddity. In fact, the RNG seems to be wonky here as well since most of my (female) crews end up with the same mismatched formal pants+white shirt+flight helmet combination.

Admittedly, the neo-Japanese vibe has been lost to a degree but, this is easily fixed with a small mod, by simply replacing some African and Caucasian head and face model files with Asian ones. Doing this does narrow down the variation though.

The game's RNG mechanics will undoubtedly be refined later down the road (like the random encounters) but, NPC randomization is purely visual and of much lower priority at this time, lots of gameplay issues that still needs fixing.
Last edited by EmperorDragon on Tue, 23. Apr 19, 14:45, edited 1 time in total.
“To be the first to enter the cosmos, to engage, single-handed, in an unprecedented duel with nature - could one dream of anything more?” - Yuri Gagarin

Kadatherion
x4

Post by Kadatherion » Tue, 23. Apr 19, 14:41

Oh, look at that, it's this bait AGAIN. And people are falling for it: AGAIN. For those who don't remember, it already offered us our fair share of laughs in the very first days after release (and the very first Nexus banned mod, that's quite the achievement), but I'd dare say once was enough.

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Tue, 23. Apr 19, 15:04

EmperorDragon wrote:
Tue, 23. Apr 19, 13:44
As for the topic at hand, it's purely bad RNG by the looks of it. The game tends to generate NPCs according to alphabetical order instead of proper randomization. The game includes 18 head and face variations for humans, 9 male and 9 female, further divided into 3 African, 3 Asian and 3 Caucasian head and face models for each gender. Due to the game's knack for generating NPCs in alphabetical order, it's common for African female characters to show up most of the time, since these character models is at the top of the list in alphabetical order.
If this is true then it looks like a bug and should be reported in bug forum.
Curiously, I don't think I remember ever to see Asian NPC in my game.

P.S. It would be hilarious Kotaku article "Aphabet is a racist" :D

LameFox
x4

Post by LameFox » Tue, 23. Apr 19, 15:40

mr.WHO wrote:
Tue, 23. Apr 19, 15:04
EmperorDragon wrote:
Tue, 23. Apr 19, 13:44
If this is true then it looks like a bug and should be reported in bug forum.
Curiously, I don't think I remember ever to see Asian NPC in my game.

P.S. It would be hilarious Kotaku article "Aphabet is a racist" :D
Yeah, I don't think I've seen any who looked distinctly asian either tbh. But on the other hand, I don't really interact with NPCs directly very often and even when I sit on the bridge of a ship, only a few are out there while the rest of its crew are off in hammerspace.
***modified***

Return to “X4: Foundations”