Can we have more effort put into war missions?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

mr.WHO
x4

Can we have more effort put into war missions?

Post by mr.WHO » Mon, 10. Jun 19, 16:57

There is was mission where they ask player to delvier Carrier, destroyer and some frigates, but once the mission is finished those ships despawn.

Wouldn't be much better if those ships remain and join war effort? This would make player feel making much more impact and control the war that usually stale for long time.

Aslo bigger variety of "delvier ships" for wider range of players (I don't think early game players could spare carriers like it's a pocket money):
- deliver 1 scout.
- deliver squad of fighters.
- deliver bomber.
- deliver frigate.
- deliver destroyer.
- delvier Carrier with fighters.

Same with Xnon hunt missions - why just one "hunt for 2 P"? This could be easily more diversified to hund various types of Xenons.

It's been months since release, yet such low effort, high gain changes seems to be beyond Egosoft comprehension.

But hey, we will get Split DLC (aka, copy/paste what we got now, but in red texture).

photomankc

Re: Can we have more effort put into war missions?

Post by photomankc » Mon, 10. Jun 19, 18:42

mr.WHO wrote:
Mon, 10. Jun 19, 16:57
There is was mission where they ask player to delvier Carrier, destroyer and some frigates, but once the mission is finished those ships despawn.
You gotta be kidding!?! I have not done those because I've never yet had a 100M to spare or a L/XL shipyard of my own yet. Guess I'm glad I didn't bother. The missions are a bit better now, but the war missions feel pretty weak and disconnected.

Return to “X4: Foundations”