Easy way to fix economy problem

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Warnoise

Easy way to fix economy problem

Post by Warnoise » Wed, 12. Jun 19, 06:15

Just make each faction focuses on different types of wares to build their ships.

For example: Teladi ships focus more on hull parts but require very low engine parts
Paranid ships require very low hull parts but require more energy cells (or some other wares)

Basically this will drop a little down the extreme demand on hull/engine parts and make the economy more varied, thus reduce the cases of galaxy shortages of hull parts/engine parts,

Greenhorn
x3ap

Re: Easy way to fix economy problem

Post by Greenhorn » Wed, 12. Jun 19, 07:42

Allso ego, i hope improving the econimy is including( nividium), :o :lol: ,suppose factions are desperate for credits,during wartime,when there hq sector is weak,needing quick built ships/fleet quoata defense force,reserve,and somewhere to contiuneing to sell this?. no more stuff-up-sink-drain.ok?.Especially for players and new, who stumble across this stuff for the first time,when having to much of this stuff .and cant sell the whole load in one time?.happen to me in terran -albine prealude ,and thought the game was missing a file or broken ,after download install..
Running latest Steam X3: Albion Prelude .v 3.1 + bonus pack.favorite single music :Coldplay - Something just like this.Muse - Supermassive blackhole.Audiomachine - Sol Invictus,Cinematic.And finally, Florent Zunino - Foundation - Titles.

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Wed, 12. Jun 19, 15:41

That's not a solution to the problem. The problem is that the AI uses up all ressources for ship building which are desperatly needed in great amounts for new stations, as well. Missing hull parts also means that new hull part factories can't be build because they need - you guessed it - hull parts. This causes a very slow development at the beginning of the game. It gets better after a while. If you are lucky and the AI is unable to build ships due to a lack of Smart Chips or Engine Parts instead, then the economy has time to build itself up.

Code: Select all

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Ramokthan
x4

Post by Ramokthan » Wed, 12. Jun 19, 18:12

Dude... whenever there is something in despereate demand in the X universe... make money out of it...

Oki have to be honest X4 has the most despereate lack of crucial things at start ive ever seen in an X series, but hell it is solvable very fast... and ... well my factories currently make about 400 million per hour... most of it is hull parts, ships and nanotronics.

And there are ways to get yourself that strategy starte... by using your brain mainly.

I currently have 66 Hull part factories (selfsustained with 25 miners and appropiate smelters) at day 9 and the storage is still always in the lower 3rd.

Even tho my economy growth stalls now because it doesnt seem xenon can keep up with the economic growth and the jump gates are blocked by massive L/XL ship traffic jam.

Greenhorn
x3ap

Post by Greenhorn » Thu, 13. Jun 19, 11:05

oh didnt know ,2nd responder, maybe add a secondary resourse say taladium to hull station argon, thus increase hull production speed boost 5x.also set ai faction attitude behavior to when its average day to build/ war action day build attack 5x/defend/peace day build,defind by in game clock.i was good at x3 when it came to supplyhng 2nd resources from other race, to argon station for my needs to justify my ends.does this kinda help ?.
Running latest Steam X3: Albion Prelude .v 3.1 + bonus pack.favorite single music :Coldplay - Something just like this.Muse - Supermassive blackhole.Audiomachine - Sol Invictus,Cinematic.And finally, Florent Zunino - Foundation - Titles.

Return to “X4: Foundations”