Can we get encyclopedia description for a freaking missiles?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

mr.WHO
x4

Can we get encyclopedia description for a freaking missiles?

Post by mr.WHO » Thu, 13. Jun 19, 17:17

What is the difference between tracking, heatseker and smart missile? Encyclopedia lack those information and only visible difference is that tracking missile need lock-on.

Same with dumbfire and cluster missiles - I don't see any difference, nor do I see "cluster" in them (I think they might have area of effect dammage when hitting ship subsystems, but this can also be my imagination).

What does EMP missile actually does?

IT HAS BEEN 8 MONTH SINCE RELASE and we still don't have BASICS in Encyclopedia - yet for some reson for 2.5 we have info how many planets/types Argon Prime has - very useful and important information.

Lazerath
x4

Re: Can we get encyclopedia description for a freaking missiles?

Post by Lazerath » Sun, 16. Jun 19, 01:46

Sadly, finishing the Encyclopedia is NOT a priority for the Devs at this point. Patch version 2.5 and at the end of the month the game will have been release for 7 months and it’s still incomplete.

It comes down to what the priorities are and this is low on the list. I actually would not be surprised to see the Upcoming Split DLC be released and the Encyclopedia still not being finished at that point.

I like the games Egosoft has released in the past and stuck with them but I feel they need a proper manager. This should have been done before they released 2.5 patch.

Spend a day or two and have everyone contribute and it would be done.

It’s text info and images that need to be added. This should already be documented so just needs to be added.

Personally I would be embarrassed if I had a product out on the market for almost 7 months and the darn documentation for it is STILL not complete.

Management is key! But rebirths release and the fact that almost 7 months after release and TEXT information is still missing from the base game. This shows management is not there strong point but weak point.

Cheers!
COMPUTER SPECS
[Mobo] SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
[CPU] AMD FX-9370 8 Cores 4.4 - 4.7GHZ 16MB DDR3-1866
[Cooling] Corsair Hydro Series H80I CPU Cooler System
[Video] Evga 970 GTX SC 3.5Gb Ram ==> [Ram] G-Skills Ripjaws X 16GB
[Harddrive] (2) x Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD
[Harddrive] Samsung 840 Series 120GB SSD ==> [Harddrive] WD BLACK 1TB 64MB 7200RPM
[Disc Player] LG 14X BLU-RAY BURNER ==> [Case] Thermaltake A71 Chaser [Windows 7 Pro]

NJPhoenix
x4

Re: Can we get encyclopedia description for a freaking missiles?

Post by NJPhoenix » Sun, 16. Jun 19, 22:06

When Ver. 3.0 is released the Encyclopedia will get updated more.

Return to “X4: Foundations”