Freeports in 2.5

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Hairless-Ape
xr

Freeports in 2.5

Post by Hairless-Ape » Fri, 14. Jun 19, 15:44

I started a new game in 2.5 and have fully mapped out pretty much every square inch of space and still have yet to run into a Freeport. Heretic's end usually has one near the top.. not there. Does this have something to do with which game I chose to start? anyone else missing freeports? There's not one millimeter of Heretic's end I've not explored.. strange.

help?

Karmaticdamage
x4

Re: Freeports in 2.5

Post by Karmaticdamage » Fri, 14. Jun 19, 16:13

They spawn in random locations but in the same sector. You can find out where they are on the map by opening the plot creator and looking for the blue plot cubes.

Hairless-Ape
xr

Post by Hairless-Ape » Fri, 14. Jun 19, 17:28

Wow, what a great trick with the plots. That hit the spot. I had a scout uncover that area, but nothing ever showed on the map.. I had to go there myself and only then did the station show on the map.

NoelSt
x4

Post by NoelSt » Fri, 14. Jun 19, 18:11

Hairless-Ape wrote:
Fri, 14. Jun 19, 17:28
Wow, what a great trick with the plots. That hit the spot. I had a scout uncover that area, but nothing ever showed on the map.. I had to go there myself and only then did the station show on the map.
I use to send the scout near the blue cube, if the scout doesn't uncover the station, just teleport inside the scout and take a look out there....

Return to “X4: Foundations”