Station production behavior question

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Browser_ice
x4

Station production behavior question

Post by Browser_ice » Tue, 18. Jun 19, 02:02

I have a situation where my own station is simply not using its mineral miners. But I think I know why. I need a confirmation on this.

My station needs silicon to produce silicon wafers which are then used to make smartchips.

I noticed the smartchip production has stopped because it is full. However, the silicon wafers is only about 25% full but not producing any more. There is hardly any silicon at all to use.

Has mining stopped because there is no point in creating silicon wafers since there is no more production of smartchips?

I was selling those smartchips at the highest price. I figured it was the best way to make profits. But buyers coming in is slow. So I re-enabled automatic selling pricing to see if this will change its whole production chain.
Steam X-Superbox, XR, playing X4
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

Lazerath
x4

Re: Station production behavior question

Post by Lazerath » Wed, 19. Jun 19, 03:41

Make sure your Miners cargo hold is not full of something else they don’t need. Check to see if your Miners have a job que.
If you added modules to your station after you had already added Miners and traders you might need to remove them as subordinates and add them again as this fixes them not updating the wares or resources they mine.

I hope one of these suggestions help you!

Cheers!
COMPUTER SPECS
[Mobo] SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
[CPU] AMD FX-9370 8 Cores 4.4 - 4.7GHZ 16MB DDR3-1866
[Cooling] Corsair Hydro Series H80I CPU Cooler System
[Video] Evga 970 GTX SC 3.5Gb Ram ==> [Ram] G-Skills Ripjaws X 16GB
[Harddrive] (2) x Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD
[Harddrive] Samsung 840 Series 120GB SSD ==> [Harddrive] WD BLACK 1TB 64MB 7200RPM
[Disc Player] LG 14X BLU-RAY BURNER ==> [Case] Thermaltake A71 Chaser [Windows 7 Pro]

Return to “X4: Foundations”