Ship building

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jasdar Doberia
x4

Ship building

Post by jasdar Doberia » Tue, 13. Aug 19, 02:28

I am having a problem with my med size or larger ships not being built. I have seen the required parts list and go and fetch the needs myself, only to have several ships jump up the list every time. I have even gotten the message that everything is ok so i sit and wait for production to start only to have several more ships jump in line. Which in turn depletes the wares I just brought and increases the wares need list. This has been happening now for almost 10 hrs. Any suggestions? Any mods out there to assist in this reoccurring problem? It's rather difficult to stave off an Xenon Invasion in a small fighter (especially when they have it out for every Teladi station in the universe) :evil:

Miniding
x4

Re: Ship building

Post by Miniding » Wed, 14. Aug 19, 09:38

Hi!

You're talking about your personal yard or some other race one?

Never been seeing any trouble with other races shipyard… If you got a savegame where the problem stands, I think some tech support can be given by Ego it.

I've done lots of "prepare fleet" missions and never encounter trouble making ships built in my Yard or another one...
Miniding
X3 Reunion - X3 Terran Conflict - X3 Albion Prelude - X Rebirth - X4 CE...

ballti
x4

Re: Ship building

Post by ballti » Wed, 14. Aug 19, 11:04

You are in early game, not enought resorces ATM. Bring all missing wares to s/m shipyard and inject wares in station at "same" time (must be enought ware for your ship). Alternative is few traders: buy 4 sector, sell 0 sector, OFC trader start in shipyard sector. For L ships is maybe poblem full dock.
Wargasm

Return to “X4: Foundations”