roaming carrier

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

simone90901
x3tc

roaming carrier

Post by simone90901 » Thu, 15. Aug 19, 07:12

hello
i have i simple question
can i found a condor vanguard roaming around?

my plan is to steal every ship from faction and at the moment im collecting all the vanguard ship but for some reason i cannot find the condor

i know that its impossible to find some variant roaming around, like the colossus sentinel so im asking to not waste time searching for the condor if it does not exist

sorry for the english

Berserk Knight
x4

Re: roaming carrier

Post by Berserk Knight » Thu, 15. Aug 19, 12:05

Teladi Company is supposed to have exactly 1. There should be 1 Condor Vanguard somewhere.
(Ministry don't have combat capital ships. You won't find Sentinel variants.)

Unfortunately, the Ministry don't own any space, which results in the Teladi Company owning ALL of the Teladi space. You'll need to search twice the usual space to find it.
(Each "race" owns about 12 sectors, split between their sub factions. Normally, ships stay in their faction space, so for everyone else, you only need to check roughly 6 sectors. With the Teladi, you need to check all 12-ish.)

simone90901
x3tc

Post by simone90901 » Thu, 15. Aug 19, 12:26

Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu, 15. Aug 19, 12:05
Teladi Company is supposed to have exactly 1. There should be 1 Condor Vanguard somewhere.
(Ministry don't have combat capital ships. You won't find Sentinel variants.)

Unfortunately, the Ministry don't own any space, which results in the Teladi Company owning ALL of the Teladi space. You'll need to search twice the usual space to find it.
(Each "race" owns about 12 sectors, split between their sub factions. Normally, ships stay in their faction space, so for everyone else, you only need to check roughly 6 sectors. With the Teladi, you need to check all 12-ish.)
thats not true
i find a fleet with 1 condor sentinel in bright promise own by telady (not min), it has 1 stork vangaurd with it

if you are tellign the truth, there is no condor vanguard in my game now

there a way to check this out quik? i dont know a mod or something, i can provide a save
im literally checking all the teladi space with no luck so far and its boring

Berserk Knight
x4

Post by Berserk Knight » Thu, 15. Aug 19, 13:38

simone90901 wrote:
Thu, 15. Aug 19, 12:26
i find a fleet with 1 condor sentinel in bright promise own by telady (not min), it has 1 stork vangaurd with it
Hmm, for all I know, that's "supposed" to be a vanguard, but it could be that the game now uses "anything the faction has licenses for" for creating ships.

Capture or destroy it, and see if the new one they build is a different variant.
If they build both after multiple tests, I suppose you can now find a Colossus Sentinel too if the Argon Federation randomly decides to build the sentinel variant instead.
The only ship missing would then be the Zeus Sentinel, since the HOP don't use carriers, and since the HOP and Paranid are at war, they don't use each other's ships, which means the Paranid won't build a sentinel.

simone90901
x3tc

Post by simone90901 » Thu, 15. Aug 19, 13:57

Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu, 15. Aug 19, 13:38
simone90901 wrote:
Thu, 15. Aug 19, 12:26
Hmm, for all I know, that's "supposed" to be a vanguard, but it could be that the game now uses "anything the faction has licenses for" for creating ships.

Capture or destroy it, and see if the new one they build is a different variant.
If they build both after multiple tests, I suppose you can now find a Colossus Sentinel too if the Argon Federation randomly decides to build the sentinel variant instead.
The only ship missing would then be the Zeus Sentinel, since the HOP don't use carriers, and since the HOP and Paranid are at war, they don't use each other's ships, which means the Paranid won't build a sentinel.
im experiencing a massive xenon invasion right now, i moved every destroyer in ianumus zura and company regards and i noticed that the stork now is alone, maybe the xenon blow up the condor
there another problem now, the freaking shipyard of teleda have a unbeliveble need of every resources......my god i have to babysit even there

no capital ship to defend theyr sector, no help whatsoever for trading, this game is pretty broken right now

SPiDER
x4

Post by SPiDER » Thu, 15. Aug 19, 18:31

Also only have the Condor " Sentinel " and its " Exploring " Eighteen Billion.....the Stork Sentinel has been stationary in Second Contact II Flashpoint since the new 2.5 Game was started

The Condor is a " Teladi " ship not a " Ministry" ship so should really be a Vanguard but I have noticed that unlike the other NPC " Races " the Teladi do have and maintain a mixed fleet of both Variants

Edit ..The Stork is a Sentinel too.. Teladi Resupply Ship Stork Sentinel

Return to “X4: Foundations”