do space pirates get new stuffs?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Vertigo 7
x4

do space pirates get new stuffs?

Post by Vertigo 7 » Thu, 15. Aug 19, 15:12

I've been stealing behemoths from scale pact every time I come across one, which has been twice thus far =p I found one that was patrolling near a bunch of stations they owned and was there for quite some time before I relieved them of it. Will they get a new one? I know they don't have a wharf but just curious if they get new ship spawns of that nature. I'm sure there's more roaming around, I just haven't taken the time to go hunting for them.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

spankahontis
x4

Re: do space pirates get new stuffs?

Post by spankahontis » Thu, 15. Aug 19, 16:27

That was something I always wanted when playing X:Rebirth. The way they built up the Reavers in DeVries to be these relentless pirates that showed no mercy.
I had this image of the Reavers dressing like some post-apocalyptic Mad Max Villian, their bases reflecting their image.
But they just looked like Terrans, it felt cheap, low-budget.
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 6.0 Beta 4 + [All DLC]
--------------------------------
Nvidium Worshop Animation Enlarge Broken :(
Building Modules causes low frame rate :o
Massive Framerate drops freezing game! :doh:
Save Corrupted Fixed the Crash! :-D

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Thu, 15. Aug 19, 17:05

eh I'm more interested in if they get new ships other than kestrels and the like. I mean, sure I can buy more behemoths but, at this time, SPP is the only faction I'm interested in ship jacking =p I'm eventually going to launch a campaign to wipe out every base they own so that I can be the primary drug dealer in my galaxy =p
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

MegaJohnny
x4

Post by MegaJohnny » Thu, 15. Aug 19, 17:20

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Thu, 15. Aug 19, 17:05
eh I'm more interested in if they get new ships other than kestrels and the like. I mean, sure I can buy more behemoths but, at this time, SPP is the only faction I'm interested in ship jacking =p I'm eventually going to launch a campaign to wipe out every base they own so that I can be the primary drug dealer in my galaxy =p
I agree with this - at the moment SPP only seem to have Behemoths (which mostly just boost around) and fighter squadrons (which a Mercury with two pulse turrets can kill without issue). I wish they'd have something with teeth, like an Osprey with some fighter subordinates.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Thu, 15. Aug 19, 20:34

SCA ships are spawned at gates so infinite. SCA will also order new stations from time to time.

Return to “X4: Foundations”