Disappearing Managers - Now a Beta issue and devs on the case.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

SPiDER
x4

Disappearing Managers - Now a Beta issue and devs on the case.

Post by SPiDER » Sun, 25. Aug 19, 15:22

I know lots of us have had the manager up and leave on odd occasions and I just discovered my first since restarting in 2.5 and as usual no before only an after save is available.

From what I recall I think someone actually managed to capture it hence why I'm posting this here.

But what I was wondering is whether anyone has yet come across an NPC Faction station that has become managerless??

Vertigo 7
x4

Re: Disappearing Managers

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 25. Aug 19, 15:36

i've come across destroyed npc stations that still have a manager... does that count? lol
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

radcapricorn
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by radcapricorn » Sun, 25. Aug 19, 16:24

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sun, 25. Aug 19, 15:36
i've come across destroyed npc stations that still have a manager... does that count? lol
Die? What nonsense! I have no time for this foolishness, I have a station to run!

Silla
xr

Post by Silla » Sun, 25. Aug 19, 22:33

Maybe they are in a closet with their secretary? :gruebel:

BurnIt!
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by BurnIt! » Thu, 29. Aug 19, 16:50

SPiDER wrote:
Sun, 25. Aug 19, 15:22
But what I was wondering is whether anyone has yet come across an NPC Faction station that has become managerless??
I've seen user saves where this has happened. It's not clear how it came to be, but 2.60 will also help with that issue and NPCs will hire replacements should the former occupant of that position take an extended vacation... (we're continuing to monitor that issue)
BurnIt!
In der Ruhe liegt die Kraft. / In peace lies strength.

ttheobald
x4

Post by ttheobald » Fri, 6. Dec 19, 12:35

I'm in the 3 beta, and it seems most of the shipyards and/or wharfs around the galaxy may be suffering something similar in my game.

T

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Fri, 6. Dec 19, 12:48

Then please report it in the beta feedback forum, rather than dredging up months-old threads here. :)

That said, I believe we're currently working on a fix for it, but it didn't quite make it into 3.0 Beta 3.

Return to “X4: Foundations”